|Jodewood, Reaper's March|
|Central Reaper's March|
Rawl'kha is a city in central Reaper's March. The most significant building in the city is the Temple of the Two-Moons Dance, one of the holiest places for the Khajiiti, since it was there that Mane Rid-Thar-ri'Datta revealed the Riddle'Thar Epiphany, a key event which will stablish a united Elsweyr state under the Manes rulership with the Lunar Clergy support. Since then, the city have played an essential role in the ascension of each new Mane.
Besides the proper city temple, the settlement has two more moon shrines: a chapel to the north and a temple-attached stupa to the south. Many pilgrims, included clanmothers, the candidates to be ascended to Mane and other notables Khajiiti visit Rawl'kha to assist to the various religious ceremonies which are performed in this holy city. Although there is no clanmother ruling the settlement, law is effective and implacable with criminals, as its stocks show to both citizens and outsiders. In absence of a noble-based goverment, the Lunar Clergy oversees most of the issues in the city. Therefore, the keeper of the Two-Moons Dance Temple, Kauzanabi-jo, may be called the de facto ruler of Rawl'kha.
But it is not all about religion in this city. Due to its privileged situation between Dune and northern Valenwood, and built upon a tributary of the Strid, Rawl'kha plays a key role in the March's trade. Many caravans stop here before crossing the dry savvanah. To assist all this flow of goods and gold through Rawl'kha, the city has three markets: The greater March Bazaar in the interior of the settlement and the Moonlight and Outskirts ones for caravanners. Except for the houses of worship of the city, which are built on ancient Anequinan style, all the other buildings are contructed in Khajiit-style and made from wood, like in all of northern Elsweyr.
Due to the Colovian invasion of Arenthia, the city has received recently many refugees, specially Bosmer ones, from that city. The Vinedusk Rangers have stablished a camp outside the city for the same reason, after its headquarters were besieged by the Legion of the West Weald. The warm hospitality of the Rawl'kha Khajiiti have even surprised them, since Khajiiti and Bosmer were enemies not long ago, but it seems that no one of those refugees miss their homes.
- Rawl'kha Objective: Help the Lunar Champion begin a spiritual journey.
- The First Step: Help the Lunar Champions in their first trial.
- Hallowed to Rawl'kha: Begin your journey with the Lunar Champions in Rawl'kha.
- To Honor the Fallen: Help return home relics and bones from ancient battle sites.
- The Mad God's Bargain: Release Shalidor's sanctuary from Sheogorath's lingering hold.
- A Night to Forget: Help a would-be apprentice recover his research items.
- To Saifa in Rawl'kha: Follow the paths of moonlight to Rawl'kha.
- The Trial of Five-Clawed Guile: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Khajiit of Rawl'kha.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
Shops and Services
- The Black Anvil — A smithy and crafting area in Rawl'kha.
- The Cat's Own Steed — A stable in southern Rawl'kha.
- Fighters Guild — The branch of the Fighters Guild in Rawl'kha located in the northern part of the city.
- Mages Guild — A large Mages Guild hall in northeastern Rawl'kha.
- The March Bazaar — A marketplace in central Rawl'kha.
- Moonlight Market — A guild kiosk market in western Rawl'kha.
- The Outskirts — A marketplace to the west of Rawl'kha.
- Planed Plank Carpentry — A carpentry in southern Rawl'kha.
- Rawl'kha Bank — A bank in western Rawl'kha.
- Rawl'kha Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Rawl'kha.
- The Waxing Crescent — An inn in northern Rawl'kha.
- Transport Services
- Dominion Navigator: Selandilwen (Malabal Tor, Auridon, Bangkorai, The Rift)
Rawl'kha Wayshrine is located in the southwest of the city, between the bank and Moonlight Market.