Online:Maw of Lorkhaj
|# of Zones
|Jodewood, Reaper's March
|South of Do'Krin Monastery
|Veteran Speed Run Target
An ancient Khajiiti shrine called the "Temple of Seven Riddles" has been overrun by the Khajiit's eternal enemy, the dro-m'Athra. With each passing hour, more Lost Cats pour into Nirn through a gaping rift between worlds. If Tamriel is to be saved, this Maw of Lorkhaj must be closed.
The Maw of Lorkhaj is a desecrated temple in Reaper's March.
Just outside the entrance to the temple is a small hub with two merchants, crafting stations and a cooking fire. There are also some members of the Twilight Cantors nearby, and a few monks that have been afflicted by the Bent Dance. Adara'hai can be found in front of the entrance to the temple; she will request your help in dealing with the invading dro'm-Athra.
You will receive a The Rid-Thar's Moon Pearls along with your other rewards after defeating the Fang of Lorkhaj with Hard Mode engaged.
- Maw of Lorkhaj Objective: Turn back the dro-m'Athra invasion at the Maw of Lorkhaj. / You defeated Rakkhat and banished the dro-m'Athra.
- The Dark Moon's Jaws: Venture into the Maw of Lorkhaj.
- Dro-m'Athra Dreadstalker
- Dro-m'Athra Savage
- Dro-m'Athra Shadowguard
- Dro-m'Athra Sun-Eater
- Ghostly Sar-m'Athra
- Ogre Brute
- Rage of S'kinrai
- Will of Vashai
- Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten, a large Dro-m'Athra warrior
- S'kinrai and Vashai, large twin Dro-m'Athra warriors
- Rakkhat, a Dro-m'Athra grievous twilight
- Letter to Abbot Kulan-dro by Bishop Valnargo-dro
- Letter to Paathi by Shola'mai
- Mantra of Expulsion — A prayer to Jone and Jode
- Twilight Rites and Hymns — Notes on the risks of singing the S'virash Sahaala
- Vazshara's Journal by Vazshara — A Khajiit Monk's notes on the Temple of Seven Riddles's history with dro-m'Athra
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
|Roar of Alkosh
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
2 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
|Needed for Maw of Lorkhaj: Moons' Champion
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Moons' Champion
|Complete all achievements related to defeating Rakkhat, Fang of Lorkhaj in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj.
|Title: Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
|Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror
|Defeat Rakkhat, Fang of Lorkhaj and his legions of dro-m'Athra in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj.
Bust, Rakkhat, Fang of Lorkhaj (page)
|Maw of Lorkhaj Difficult Mode
|Defeat Rakkhat after empowering him at the lunar shrines in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Fang Focused
|Defeat Rakkhat in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, with at least three dro-m'Athra Dreadstalkers still alive.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Void Avoided
|Defeat Rakkhat in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, with a maximum of two players ever being afflicted by the Breath of Lorkhaj.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Two-Moons Dance
|In Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, force Rakkhat into his final phase within two lunar cycles, then defeat him.
|Maw of Lorkhaj Completed
|Drive the dro-m'Athra back to the void and close the Maw of Lorkhaj in Normal Mode.
Trophy: Rakkhat, Fang of Lorkhaj (page)
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Shadow Slayer
|Defeat 25 Void Callers in the Maw of Lorkhaj.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Stainless Souls
|Defeat Rakkhat without anyone dying while afflicted by the Breath of Lorkhaj.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Spotless Triumph
|Complete Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj without suffering a group member death.
|Maw of Lorkhaj: Unchained Ambush
|Use both chain switches within ten seconds in Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, then defeat the dro-m'Athra invaders.
|Time Trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
|Complete Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj within a time limit of 40 minutes. Your trial begins when you cross the threshold of the Temple of Seven Riddles.
- This trial is commonly abbreviated as "MoL".
- The reward chests for defeating bosses here have a chance to contain Defiled Whiskers.
- Even though this trial is in an Alliance Zone region, access to the Thieves Guild DLC is required to run it.
- You will receive The Rid-Thar's Moon Pearls for defeating Rakkhat with hard mode active.