- The Sanctum caverns are works of art, carved masterpieces sealed long ago. Unfortunately for Craglorn, the Ophidians were always the most … fervent of the Celestial sects.
The entrance to Sanctum Ophidia
Sanctum Ophidia is an ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
The last room in Sanctum Ophidia where you will face The Serpent
It is the stronghold of the Serpent and his Scaled Court. It has both a Normal and a Veteran mode, as well as a "Hard Mode" which can be triggered only in Veteran mode by desecrating the sacred banners of the Scaled Court. Hard Mode only affects the Celestial Serpent, making this boss fight far more challenging.
- Sanctum Ophidia Objective: Assault the mountain stronghold of the Celestial Serpent.
- Various Scaled Court members
There are 5 achievements associated with this location:
- This trial scales to the Champion Points of the leader, to a maximum of 160.
- This trial cannot be accessed unless the player is at least level 50 as the entrance is in Craglorn.
- Sanctum Ophidia originally scaled to 14 and had no Normal mode.