Banks in Elder Scrolls Online are places where you can speak to a banker, who will provide access to your bank, as well as any guild banks and stores that you have access to. If you have more than one character, each character shares the same bank space.
- 1 Bank Upgrades
- 2 Bank Locations
- 2.1 Aldmeri Dominion
- 2.2 Daggerfall Covenant
- 2.3 Ebonheart Pact
- 2.4 Neutral
You can pay the banker gold for more bank space. The upgrades are in ten slot increments on top of the starting capacity of sixty slots.
Bank space upgrades can instead be purchased for each in the Crown Store. This does not affect the cost per upgrade at a Banker: increasing to 150 slots will cost 42,700 gold regardless of whether the preceding eight upgrades were bought at a Banker or in the Crown Store. Thus if you're looking to make the most judicious use of your Crowns, purchase the early cheap upgrades using Gold and save your Crowns for the more expensive later ones.1000
While you have an active ESO+ subscription, the number of bank slots available to you is doubled.
- Skywatch: Skywatch Coinhouse — A bank in northwestern Skywatch.
- Vulkhel Guard: Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury — A manor in Vulkhel Guard that contains the town's bank and administration.
- Velyn Harbor: The Vaults of Velyn Harbor — A public building housing an inn and bank vault in Velyn Harbor.
- Stonetooth Fortress: The Bank of Betnikh — A bank vault located next to the Stonetooth Market in Stonetooth Fortress.
- Abah's Landing: Bank of Abah's Landing — A bank near the Promenade trading street in Abah's Landing.
- Lilmoth: Lilmoth Countinghouse — A Murkmire Argonian styled building in Lilmoth which functions as the bank for Murkmire.
- Alinor: Alinor Bank and Trust — A bank in Alinor conveniently located near the Wayshrine and guild kiosks.