|Across the Stormhaven bridge|
- Evermore Objective: Defend the city against its enemies.
- Claim to Fame: Find out which Orcish clan deserves credit for the raids of the Torog's Spite Bandits.
- Conflicted Emotions: Help a mage deal with his emotions.
- Dark Wings: Convince a former Wyress to leave the city.
- A Grave Matter: Solve a riddle to gain access to an old raiders' lockbox.
- Kingdom in Mourning: Make haste for Bangkorai and rally the defenses of Evermore.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- The Mad God's Bargain: Release Shalidor's sanctuary from Sheogorath's lingering hold.
- The Parley: Attend a parley with the Imperial Magus-General.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Report to Evermore: Deliver a request for more soldiers for Bangkorai Garrison to the castle in Evermore.
- Troll's Dessert: Save a Bosmer from becoming a troll's supper.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
Shops and Services
- Anchor's Point Inn — A tavern in northern Evermore.
- Armor Gate — The area inside Evermore west gate containing two armor stores.
- The Back Alley Market — A collection of Guild Kiosks located in eastern Evermore.
- Bank of Evermore — A bank located in southern Evermore.
- Chrinitte's Carpentry Corner — A carpentry store found just inside Evermore's West Gate.
- Evermore Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Evermore.
- Evermore Smithy — A smithy in western Evermore.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild.
- The Golden Cleaver — A weapons store in western Evermore.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the Mages Guild branch in Evermore.
- The Mystic Mortar — An apothecary in southern Evermore.
- Pelin's Watch Stables — A stable found just inside Evermore's West Gate.
- South Gate Paint — An outfit station in Evermore.
- Spell-Weaver's Sanctum — An enchanting shop in southern Evermore.
- The Stalls — A collection of merchant stalls in northern Evermore.
- Todrak's Eldritch Emporium — A mystic shop located in northern Evermore.
- The Whistling Hammer — A woodworker store in western Evermore.
- Transport Services
- Covenant Navigator: Azoufah (Alik'r Desert, Glenumbra, Reaper's March, The Rift)
- Bjoulsae Queen — A ship docked in the city of Evermore
- Eastern Evermore Wayshrine — Located in eastern Evermore.
- Evermore Wayshrine — Located in northern Evermore.
Evermore is the only major city with two wayshrines in close proximity. Evermore Wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you enter Bangkorai, and is located in the graveyard to the north of the city. Eastern Evermore Wayshrine is found just outside the east gate, and is more conveniently located for the services within the city.