|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 19.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Captain's Medallion, unique loot from Captain Thoran.
- Mark of the Morag Tong, unique loot from Teranya the Faceless.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.