Online:Darkshade Caverns I
- These caves have the distinction of being the most famous kwama mines in Deshaan. Dark Elves consider kwama eggs a delicacy, and those harvested from Darkshade Caverns are particularly prized by Dunmeri gourmets.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
As Deshaan's largest kwama mine, the caverns' ownership remains hotly contested. The caverns also contain the hidden Dwemer ruin of Rkugamz. In the normal version, Tervur Sadri wants you to help him reclaim his mine from thugs within.
- Darkshade Caverns Objective: Explore the Darkshade Caverns.
- Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I: Explore Darkshade Caverns I and return Undaunted.
Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Darkshade Caverns I
- Head Shepherd Neloren, a Dunmer kwama herder
- Cavern Patriarch, a large netch
- Cutting Sphere, a Dwemer Sphere
- Foreman Llothan, the leader of the miners
- The Hive Lord, a large Kwama Warrior
- Sentinel of Rkugamz, a Dwarven Centurion blocking the entrance to Rkugamz
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Darkshade Caverns was designed for 20–23, and Veteran Darkshade Caverns was designed for 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Darkshade Caverns I was only available in Normal mode, and Darkshade Caverns II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Darkshade Caverns and Veteran Darkshade Caverns respectively.