Online:Darkshade Caverns II
- These caves have the distinction of being the most famous kwama mines in Deshaan. Dark Elves consider kwama eggs a delicacy, and those harvested from Darkshade Caverns are particularly prized by Dunmeri gourmets.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
As Deshaan's largest kwama mine, the caverns' ownership remains hotly contested. The caverns also contain the hidden Dwemer ruin of Rkugamz.
The storyline continues from the event of Darkshade Caverns I. In this version, a Mages Guild researcher named Shatasha needs your help destroying a dangerous Dwemer mechanism within Rkugamz, before it corrupts Deshaan above.
- What Was Lost: Help investigate some Dwemer ruins.
- Pledge: Darkshade II: Explore Darkshade Caverns II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Darkshade Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Darkshade Caverns.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Darkshade Caverns II
- Dwemer Constructs
- The Fallen Foreman, another corrupted miner
- Transmuted Alit, a trio of alit
- The Engine Garrison, a large group of Dwemer constructs
- Transmuted Hive Lord, an unusually large Kwama Warrior and his scribs
- Grobull the Transmuted, a large netch
- The Engine Guardian, a giant Dwemer Spider guarding the Dwemer mechanism
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Darkshade Caverns was designed for 20–23, and Veteran Darkshade Caverns was designed for 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Darkshade Caverns I was only available in Normal mode, and Darkshade Caverns II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Darkshade Caverns and Veteran Darkshade Caverns respectively.