The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Tremorscale's Tooth, a unique drop from Tremorscale.
- Ancient Imperial Hammer, a unique drop from the Guardian Trinity.
- Duneripper Ancient Crown, the quest reward for Blood and Sand.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.