- The Ayleid ruins of Dwynnarth that grin down from the bluffs above Hag Fen were plundered and emptied out generations ago. But it seems there are forgotten mine tunnels beneath the lowest levels of Dwynnarth that might not be quite so empty.
|Corrupted Evoker Nightmare; Corrupted Infantry Nightmare; Corrupted Healer Nightmare|
|Cambray Hills, Glenumbra|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Spindleclutch II is a group dungeon found in northern Glenumbra. The storyline continues from the events of Spindleclutch I. In this version, Guardian Sud-Hareem needs help finding his son, who he believes has been captured by vampires within Spindleclutch.
- Spindleclutch Objective: Explore the Spindleclutch caverns.
- Blood Relations: Rescue Sud-Hareem's son At'avar from a powerful vampire.
- Pledge: Spindleclutch II: Explore Spindleclutch II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Spindleclutch Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Spindleclutch.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Mad Mortine, a bloodfiend
- Flesh Atronach Trio, a group of three powerful atronachs who must be defeated together
- Urvan Veleth, a Dunmer vampire
- Blood Spawn, a gargoyle
- Praxin Douare, the wraith of a former Fighters Guild member
- Vorenor Winterbourne, a Nord vampire lord
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Spindleclutch was designed for 12–15, and Veteran Spindleclutch was designed for 1–5.
- Prior to Update 12, Spindleclutch I was only available in Normal mode, and Spindleclutch II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Spindleclutch and Veteran Spindleclutch respectively.
- Mike Finnagan, Dungeon Lead for ESO, revealed on 23rd June 2016 that there was a standing joke relating to this dungeon among the Dungeon Team. He said, "When developing Spindleclutch, everytime we would mention the name we would make this high pitched hair metal screech of the name and play air guitar. It became this kind of running gag with the dungeon team. It got to the point that we went to Bethesda and asked if we could make shirts for our team so, everyone on the team at the time has a shirt with a stylized Spindleclutch (like an 80s Hair Metal band concert shirt) logo and the teams birthdate and places on the back made to look like tour dates".