|# of Zones||1|
|Elinhir Region, Craglorn|
|Cyrodiil Gate Garrison, east of Elinhir|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Since Hakkvild drove out the Orcs in 2E 467 Falkreath has been back in the hands of the Nords. But now the weakened hold is menaced by another threat: the savage Reachmen of the Dreadhorn clan.
The second dungeon is Falkreath Hold, a township under siege that will soon fall to the marauding hordes of Domihaus the Bloody-Horned. You and your companions must break the siege, move into the town and Jarl's Hall, and defeat the monstrous warlord himself.
- Update 15 Patch Notes
Falkreath is under attack by the combined forces of the fearsome Minotaur Domihaus the Bloody Horned and his Reachman marauder allies. This army of "beastmen" have adopted his visage when launching their attacks to inspire fear and terror, with much success. You must enter Falkreath and defend the hold as enemies pour through its broken walls set on its destruction.
The mysterious forces that have been raiding the Jerall Mountains for months have finally attacked a major city. Falkreath's defenses are under assault by the Dreadhorn Clan, an unusual alliance between men and beasts, and without your assistance, the invaders threaten to burn the city to the ground … When you arrive, you'll witness a city under siege. Of course, Falkreath is not without its protectors, as Jarl Skjoralmor's daughter, Eerika, has mounted a spirited defense, but the city's tall walls cannot hold back the invaders forever, and without help, it'll soon fall.
- Horns of the Reach Details
Defend the Nords of Falkreath Hold by defeating the Dreadhorn clan of Reachmen and their savage Minotaur allies.
- Falkreath Hold Objective: Defend Falkreath Hold. / You saved the city of Falkreath from destruction.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- Pledge: Falkreath Hold: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Falkreath Hold.
- Dreadhorn Firebrand
- Dreadhorn Manhunter
- Dreadhorn Scrapper
- Dreadhorn Thornslinger
- Dreadhorn Town-Razer
- Dreadhorn Wildtamer
- Draugr Feral-Fiend
- Draugr Thralls
- Draugr Wight
- Draugr Scourge
- Dreadhorn Earthbinders, minotaurs who use flame magic
- Dreadhorn Trampler, minotaurs who wield clubs and charge enemies
- Dreadhorn Wallbreaker, minotaurs who wield cleavers
- Erbogar, Mochveda and Tuecille - a trio of necromancers who must be killed to summon Cernunnon
- Morrigh Bullblood, the female Reachman leading the siege
- Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, the reanimated corpse of a previous jarl
- Siege Mammoth, a large mammoth trying to break down the city gates
- Cernunnon, a large bone colossus summoned by the three necromancers
- Domihaus the Bloody-Horned, the minotaur leader of the assault on Falkreath
Hard Mode is only available in the Veteran version of Falkreath Hold. When you get to the final boss fight against Domihaus, you have the option to activate a Warhorn to the right of the door after you enter the Jarl's Hall. Activating the Warhorn will destroy two of the wooden pillars prior to the fight beginning and will make the boss fight more difficult. If your group dies, the horn will need to be sounded again to reenable Hard Mode.
- Epitaph of Bjarfrud Skjoralmor — An epitaph to the founder of Falkreath
- In Reply to Concerning Rumors by Jarl Hjurgol Skjoralmor — A jarl's thoughts on frightening rumors
- Unfinished Letter to Marika
- Urgent Missive by Eerika Skjoralmor — The plea of a Falkreath Thane
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Falkreath Hold||Light Armor|
|Pillar of Nirn||
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
|Falkreath Hold||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Falkreath Hold||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Falkreath Hold||Monster Helm Sets|
There are 19 Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Horns of the Reach Explorer||5||Enter either Falkreath Hold or Bloodroot Forge for the first time.||Emote:
|||Bloodforge Style Master||50||Learn every chapter in the Bloodforge style book, occasionally found as rewards for completing the Bloodroot Forge dungeon.|
|Needed for Falkreath Hold Challenger|
|Falkreath Hold Challenger||50||Complete the listed achievements for Veteran Falkreath Hold.||Skin: Dreadhorn Shaman|
|Falkreath Hold Conqueror||10||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold.||Title: Jarl Maker
Bust: Domihaus (page)
|Bull Rush||50||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Dreadhorn invaders.|
|Taking the Bull by the Horns||50||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold after sounding the Warhorn in the Jarl's Hall.||Title: Thane of Falkreath|
|The Unbroken Line||50||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold, without suffering a group member death.|
|Falkreath Hold Vanquisher||10||Defeat Morrigh Bullblood, the Siege Mammoth, Cernunnon, Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, and Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Falkreath Hold.||Trophy: Domihaus (page),
Horn of the Reachclans (page) (50,000 )
|War Chronicler||5||Discover the Urgent Missive, Unfinished Letter to Marika, In Reply to Concerning Rumors, and Epitaph of Bjarfrud Skjoralmor within Falkreath Hold.|
|Wild and Woolly||5||Defeat the Siege Mammoth in Falkreath Hold without being affected by an enemy stun, stagger, or knockback ability.|
|Horns of the Reach Delver||50||Complete Veteran Falkreath Hold and Veteran Bloodroot Forge.||Bloodroot Wine|
|Column Caretaker||5||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold with 2 or more pillars still standing in the Jarl's Hall.|
|Deck Diver||5||Defeat every boss without ever personally being struck by siege weapon fire in Veteran Falkreath Hold, including siege engines commanded by Morrigh Bullblood.|
|Endure the Elements||5||Defeat Domihaus the Bloody-Horned in Veteran Falkreath Hold with at least one of each type of atronach still alive.|
|Epic Undertaking||5||While fighting Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor in Veteran Falkreath Hold, have your group cleanse 15 corpses within the span of five seconds.|
|Oathbreaker||5||While fighting Cernunnon and his oath-bound, banish all three of the spiritmasters' souls within five seconds of each other throughout the fight in Veteran Falkreath Hold.|
|Saluting the Honored Dead||5||Cleanse 1000 corpses in Falkreath Hold's Hall of the Dead on any difficulty.|
|Veteran Dreadhorn Mage Slayer||10||Defeat 150 Dreadhorn Town-Razers, Wildtamers, and Firebrands in Veteran Falkreath Hold.|
|Veteran Minotaur Trampler Slayer||10||Defeat 60 Dreadhorn Tramplers in Veteran Falkreath Hold.|
- Some locations from Skyrim re-appear, such as the Falkreath Watchtower and South Shriekwind Bastion, as they are seen in the distance but cannot be traveled to.
- The town of Falkreath also makes an appearance as a settlement in Falkreath Hold.
- Hakkvild's High Hall has a view of the city.
- Dialogue with Denskar Earth-Turner reveals that he lived here in his youth.
- Falkreath Hold was seen on a pre-beta map of the game as a planned full-sized zone, extending across the northern edge of Cyrodiil all the way from Craglorn to The Rift, much as it was seen in Skyrim.