Online:Fungal Grotto II
- These extensive caverns in the volcanic rock beneath Stonefalls were once used for unknown purposes by the ancient Chimer, but were abandoned by the Elves long ago. Now they are the haunt of Goblins and other denizens of the underworld.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Fungal Grotto II is a group dungeon found in western Stonefalls. The storyline continues from the events of Fungal Grotto I. In this version, Defender Two-Blades needs you to defeat the Spider Cultists who have taken control of a dangerous artifact called the Obsidian Husk.
- Fungal Grotto Objective: Explore the Fungal Grotto.
- Lighting the Shadows: Help the Fighters Guild stop the Spider Cult from raising an army of shadows.
- Pledge: Fungal Grotto II: Explore Fungal Grotto II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Fungal Grotto Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Fungal Grotto.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Fungal Grotto II
- Mephala's Fang, a giant spider
- Ciirenas the Shepherd, a cultist
- Reggr Dark-Dawn, Vila Theran's bodyguard
- Gamyne Bandu, a Dunmer assassin
- Spawn of Mephala, a Spider Daedra sent by Mephala to stop you
- Vila Theran, the leader of the Spider Cult
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Fungal Grotto was designed for 12–15, and Veteran Fungal Grotto was designed for 1–5.
- Prior to Update 12, Fungal Grotto I was only available in Normal mode, and Fungal Grotto II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Fungal Grotto and Veteran Fungal Grotto respectively.