|# of Zones||1|
The Bjoulsae River, where it widens as it enters the Iliac Bay, flows past dozens of small islands that have long served as refuges for smugglers and sea raiders. The most notorious of these hideouts is Blackheart Haven.
The island is the hideout of the infamous Captain Blackheart and his crew. A pirate, Shifty Tom, wants you to help him turn over a new leaf by defeating his former captain and crewmates. You can learn about its location from Tiny Talisse in Rawl'kha, Mighty Mordra in Evermore, or Ferocious Jakidi in Riften.
- Blackheart Haven Objective: Find the secrets of Blackheart Haven. / Captain Blackheart's reign of evil is over.
- Pledge: Blackheart Haven: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Blackheart Haven.
Blackheart Haven Pledge: Explore Blackheart Haven and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Atarus, an ogrim that serves as the crew's "chef"
- Roost Mother, a fire-breathing hagraven
- Captain Blackheart, the undead leader of the pirates
The following books can be found within the dungeon:
- Captain Blackheart's Log by Captain Blackheart
- Civility and Etiquette V. 5: Undead — An Altmer guidebook outlining the correct social protocols when dealing with the undead
- Deckhand's Log — A deckhand's journal focusing on his desire to join Captain Blackheart's crew
- I Count the Nights
- Martha's Journal by Martha the Wench
- Quartermaster's Log
- Windhelm Shipping Manifest
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Blackheart Haven||Light Armor|
|Bone Pirate's Tatters||
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Blackheart Haven||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Blackheart Haven||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 34-1487 Armor
|Blackheart Haven||Monster Helm Sets|
There are seven Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Blackheart Haven was designed for levels 40–43.
- In the early part of this dungeon (before you go inside), you can find Pirate Disguises in baskets which you can put on and avoid much of the fighting. Note that the dogs can still detect that you're not one of them.
- A brewer vendor named Martha the Wench can be found in the starting area of the dungeon.