Online:Crypt of Hearts I
- This place's forbidding black towers are visible for leagues, even through Rivenspire's drifting mists. Yet the local inhabitants never mention it, behaving as if it doesn't even exist. But the Crypt of Hearts is no illusion or mirage—it is solid and all too real.
|Westmark Moor, Rivenspire|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
The Crypt of Hearts I is a group dungeon found in Rivenspire. Formerly a school teaching Destruction magic, sword fighting, alchemy, and possibly even Daedric summoning, the crypt is now home to some of the tortured souls of its teachers and of its students. In this version, Alanwe needs you to piece together her soul, which is currently contained in three phylacteries scattered throughout the Crypt.
See also: Crypt of Hearts II
- Crypt of Hearts Objective: Explore the Crypt of Hearts.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts I.
Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Explore the Crypt of Hearts and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
The following sets can be found in Crypt of Hearts I:
|Set Name||Set Type|
|Ebon Armory||Heavy Armor|
|Ilambris||Monster Helm Sets|
|Shroud of the Lich||Light Armor|
Crypt of Hearts I
- The Mage Master, a skeleton accompanied by smaller mage skeletons
- Uulkar Bonehand, a lich
- Dogas the Berserker, a Dremora warrior
- Archmaster Siniel, a necromancer
- Death's Leviathan, a giant bone colossus
- Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven, a pair of Xivilai torturers
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- The Crypt of Hearts appeared in both Arena and Shadowkey.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Crypt of Hearts was designed for 28–31, and Veteran Crypt of Hearts was designed for 11–12.
- Prior to Update 12, Crypt of Hearts I was only available in Normal mode, and Crypt of Hearts II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Crypt of Hearts and Veteran Crypt of Hearts respectively.