|Location||Final chamber of Crypt of Hearts I|
Ilambris-Athor is a Xivilai shock mage found in the Crypt of Hearts I. Together with his twin Ilambris-Zaven, he was summoned by Nerien'eth to torture Alanwe and keep the shards of her soul from reuniting. He is one of the final bosses of this dungeon, and killing him and his brother dispels their magic, allowing Alanwe to reform, completing the dungeon.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Central chamber of Crypt of Hearts II|
- Lover's Torment: Free a cursed soul from her torment.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts I.
- Edge of Darkness: Release the Crypt of Hearts from Mephala's grip.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts II.
Skills and Abilities
- Cleaving Swing
Edge of Darkness
- Ilambris-Athor: "Have you come to claim the Blade, mortal?"
- Ilambris-Zaven: "The lich will not give it up willingly."
- Ilambris-Athor: "The mortals think they've won."
- Ilambris-Zaven: "Let's show them how wrong they are, brother."
There are several Achievements associated with this enemy:
Promotional screenshot for the Ilambris Style
- His axe is in the Orc Style.