The Ascadian Isles are fertile, lush agricultural lowlands mainly under House Hlaalu control in Vvardenfell's southwestern area. The climate is temperate and comfortable, with moderate rainfall. The region encompasses land as far south as Ebonheart, west to the Foyada Mamaea, north to the central Ashlands just past the Fields of Kummu shrine, and east to the large Daedric shrine of Ald Sotha. The land is rich in nutrients, and therefore littered with small farms and plantations. The islands themselves, while scattered, are close enough for easy transportation, the only main obstacle being Lake Amaya. Notable vegetation includes large mushroom-like plants not unlike trees, cork bulb, marshmerrow and muck sponges.
Major cities in the Ascadian Isles include the Imperial stronghold of Ebonheart, the Temple city of Vivec, the market town of Suran, and Pelagiad. The architecture is a mix of Hlaalu, Velothi and Imperial. Additionally, many of the councilors of Great House Hlaalu maintain plantations in the Isles to exploit the region's good growing soil, and to breed netch for their leather.
- 1 Ascadian Isles Places
- 2 Related Quests
- 2.1 Main Quest
- 2.2 Great House Quests
- 2.3 Guilds' Quests
- 2.4 Tribunal Temple
- 2.5 Morag Tong
- 2.6 Imperial Cult
- 2.7 Imperial Legion
- 2.8 Daedric
- 2.9 Vampiric
- 2.10 Miscellaneous Quests
- 3 People
Ascadian Isles Places
Cities and Settlements
- Pelagiad — A former retirement community northwest of Vivec.
- Suran — A medium-sized Hlaalu city northeast of Vivec.
- Alof's Farmhouse — Located along the shores of Lake Amaya, just east of the Fields of Kummu shrine.
- Arano Plantation — A rural settlement west of Suran.
- Arvel Plantation — A large plantation between Pelagiad and Suran.
- Balur's Farmhouse — A small farmhouse in the Ascadian Isles on the main road between Pelagiad and Vivec just southwest of Lake Hairan.
- Dirara's Farmhouse — Southwest across the river from Suran.
- Dren Plantation — A large netch farm in the Ascadian Isles.
- Gro-Bagrat Plantation — A plantation home north of Vivec.
- Llovyn's Farmhouse — A simple home between Pelagiad and the Dren Plantation.
- Manat's Farmhouse — A simple home along the road northeast of Dren Plantation.
- Nilera's Farmhouse — A small farmhouse in the Ascadian Isles, to the north of Vivec.
- Omani Manor — The home of Velanda Omani on Elmas Island, to the east of Vivec's St. Olms Canton.
- Piernette's Farmhouse — A small farmhouse in the Ascadian Isles, to the north of Vivec.
- Small Farmhouse — A small hut north of the Telvanni Canton in the Ascadian Isles.
- Sterdecan's Farmhouse — A simple farm east of the Fields of Kummu, on the eastern shore of Lake Amaya.
- Ules Manor — The home of Councilor Ules, just west of Suran.
- Adanumuran — Located up the road north of Pelagiad and against the hills next to the northwestern shore of Lake Amaya.
- Ansi — A bandit cave on the southern end of the big island directly east of the Palace in Vivec.
- Beshara — A cave east of Vivec's Telvanni canton.
- Hassour — A cave southwest of Fort Moonmoth in the Foyada Mamaea.
- Hinnabi — A slaver hideout located on the island north-northwest of Bal Fell, east of Vivec.
- Mannammu — A smuggler's cave just outside of Pelagiad.
- Nund — A small smuggler's cave east of Vivec.
- Panat — A small slaver hideout north of Pelagiad.
- Punammu — A small smuggler's cave east of Pelagiad.
- Sinsibadon — A small slaver's cave on an island directly east of Ald Sotha.
- Ulummusa — A tiny cave cut into the corner of the hills just northwest of Pelagiad.
- Ald Sotha — A shrine to Mehrunes Dagon, located on a scenic island just east by northeast of Vivec.
- Assernerairan — A shrine to Mehrunes Dagon in the sewers beneath Vivec's St. Olms Canton.
- Bal Ur — A shrine to Molag Bal north of Suran, situated on the banks of Nabia River.
- Ibishammus — A single-room shrine to Malacath in the sewers beneath Vivec's Foreign Quarter.
- Ihinipalit — A shrine to Sheogorath in the Vivec St. Delyn Canton Sewers.
- Hawia Egg Mine — A Kwama egg-mine north of Vivec.
- Shulk Egg Mine — A large House Hlaalu egg mine located south of Balmora along the banks of the Odai River.
- Shurdan-Raplay Egg Mine — A kwama egg mine southwest of Balmora.
- Vassir-Didanat Cave — A lost ebony mine that is the subject of much speculation within House Hlaalu.
- Desolate Shipwreck — A ship sunk not at sea, but on the southern edge of Lake Amaya, just nearby and to the west of the Dren and Arvel Plantations.
- Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults — A tomb found underneath Vivec's Hlaalu Canton.
- Lleran Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb between Hla Oad and Pelagiad, north of Seyda Neen in the Ascadian Isles region.
- Othrelas Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on an island west of Vivec's Foreign Quarter, home to some vampires.
- Sandas Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Ascadian Isles.
- Sarano Ancestral Tomb — A large tomb, due north of the Fields of Kummu (via a north-northeast bit of road), in the Ascadian Isles region.
- Sleepers Awake: Save several people from Dagoth Ur's spell.
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies: Find Mehra Milo in Vivec.
- Hlaalu Hortator: Persuade House Hlaalu that you are their Hortator.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
Great House Quests
- Stronghold: Build your House stronghold, Rethan Manor, in three phases.
- Inanius Egg Mine: Kill a queen in the Inanius Egg Mine near Suran.
- Epony Trade: Convince Canctunian Ponius to buy Ebony from House Hlaalu, or shut down the Sudanit Mine.
- Bank Courier: Deliver a sealed report to the treasury.
- Murudius Flaeus's Debt: Retrieve some debt money owed by Flaeus in Hla Oad.
- Escort Tarvyn Faren: Escort a House Hlaalu merchant to Pelagiad.
- Telvanni at Odirniran: Travel to Odirniran to look for survivors and kill the evil Telvanni there.
- Exterminator: Kill some diseased rats among Yngling's game rats in Vivec.
- Ashlander Ebony: Convince the Zainab Ashlander camp to sell ebony only to House Hlaalu.
- The Shipwreck 'Prelude': Find the sunken wreck and recover a Daedric blade.
- Guard Ralen Tilvur: Guard Ralen Tilvur's smithy in Vivec's Foreign Quarter Plaza from thieves.
- An Admiring Sponsor: Meet with Crassius Curio in his house in Vivec to be sponsored.
- Velfred the Outlaw: Find an outlaw and get him to pay his smuggling fees.
- Kill Banden Indarys: Kill this Lord in his manor between Maar Gan and Ald'ruhn.
- Bero's Support: Get the support of this elusive councilor.
- Kill Reynel Uvirith: Kill this Telvanni sorcerer in the stronghold of Tel Uvirith.
- Literacy Campaign: Find two books for the school in the Ald'ruhn Mages Guild.
- The Twin Lamps: Find and rescue an escaped slave.
- Free Hides-His-Foot: Free an Argonian slave from Dren Plantation.
- Control the Ordinators: Talk with Archcanon Saryoni on how to control the Ordinators.
- Dealing with Orvas Dren: Convince Orvas Dren to give you control of the Camonna Tong.
- Stronghold: Build your House stronghold, Indarys Manor, in three phases.
- The Mad Lord of Milk: Calm an enraged inhabitant of Milk.
- Meril Hlaano's Slanders: Convince this Hlaalu noble to stop slandering House Redoran.
- Redas Tomb: Retrieve three items from this tomb south of Molag Mar.
- Duel of Honor: Convince Rothis Nethan to complete a duel that he's chickened out of.
- Slay Dagoth Tanis: Kill this Dagoth at the bottom of the Falasmaryon Stronghold.
- Slay Reynel Uvirith: Kill this Telvanni wizard at Tel Uvirith.
- Slay Raynasa Rethan: Kill this Hlaalu lord on the Odai Plateau.
- Egg Poachers: Get rid of two poachers in the Shulk Egg Mine.
- Desele's Debt: Collect some debt money from Helviane Desele in Suran.
- The Verethi Gang: Kill the leader of a smuggler ring in Mannammu, southeast of Pelagiad.
- Hunger in the Sarano Tomb: Kill a hunger who has defiled the Sarano Tomb.
- Juicedaw Ring: Get a ring from an Orc in the Hlaalu canton.
- Silence Tongue-Toad: Silence an Argonian in Ald'ruhn for a reward.
- Dro'Sakhar's Bounty: Fulfill the bounty on a Khajiit outlaw in Vivec.
- Lirielle's Debt: Retrieve 2000 gold of debt money from Lirielle in Ald'ruhn.
- Vandacia's Bounty: Collect the bounty on a tax lady in Seyda Neen.
- Alleius' Bounty: Collect another bounty on a judge in Ebonheart.
- Bandits in Suran: Get rid of some bandits in Suran for Avon Oran.
- Escort Itermerel: Escort the scholar Itermerel to Pelagiad.
- Mystery of the Dwarves: Discover what really happened to the Dwemer.
- Kill the Telvanni Councilors: A strange request from the Arch-Mage to kill all the Telvanni councilors.
- Free New-Shoes Bragor: Free a fellow member of the Guild from prison in Pelagiad.
- Find Brother Nads: Find a fellow guild member that has disappeared.
- Speak With Percius: Visit Percius in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild to learn information on the Camonna Tong.
- The Bitter Cup: Find the Bittercup artifact and persuade Eydis Fire-Eye to betray the Camonna Tong.
- Hrundi's Lover: Persuade Hrundi in Sadrith Mora's Fighters Guild to join the Thieves Guild against the Camonna Tong.
- The Brothers Ienith: Kill these top two enforcers in the Camonna Tong guild.
- Kill Hard-Heart: Kill the corrupt Master of the Fighters Guild in Vivec.
- The Hlervu Locket: Steal a locket from a Redoran bigwig, and give it back to its owner.
- Yngling's Ledger: Gentleman Jim Stacey wants you to fight corruption in Vivec.
- Land Deed: Save a woman's home by robbing the Vivec Library.
- Enamor: Return Enamor to Salyn Sarethi at the Tower of Dusk.
- Brallion's Ring: Give a girl a stolen ring.
- Books for Vala: Steal 4 history books from Odral Helvi in Caldera and donate them to Vala Catraso in Ald'ruhn.
- The Dwemer Goblet: Give a fancy goblet to a poor priest.
- False Incarnate: Investigate the claims of a possible Nerevarine in Suran.
- Dark Cult in Hassour: Destroy a dark Sixth House cult in the cave of Hassour.
- Disease Carrier: Convince a pilgrim in Vivec who has Corprus to leave the city.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- Shoes of St. Rilms: Recover these precious artifacts of the Temple in the depths of Ald Sotha.
- Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton: Eliminate this foul cult operating somewhere in St. Delyn canton of Vivec.
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Molag Bal of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Molag Bal by visiting his shrine.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Ebony Mail: Retrieve this artifact from the shrine at the top of Mount Assarnibibi.
- Writ for Toris Saren: Execute Toris in Vivec.
- Writ for Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu: Execute Vendu and Seloth in Temporary Housing in Vivec.
- Writ for Guril Retheran: Execute Guril, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Galasa Uvayn: Execute Galasa, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Mavon Drenim: Execute Drenim in Vivec.
- Writ for Mathyn Bemis: Execute Mathyn Bemis in Vivec.
- Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith: Kill these two brothers in the basement of the Dren Plantation Villa.
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood: Find out the name of a Dark Brotherhood contact from an enchanter in the canton.
- Belt of Sanguine Fleetness: Recover this belt in Pelagiad.
- Ultimatum for Movis Darys: Persuade this Dark Brotherhood member to join the Morag Tong.
- Ultimatum for Carecalmo: Deliver an ultimatum to Carecalmo, a worshipper of Mehrunes Dagon who is aiding the Dark Brotherhood.
- Ring of Sanguine Sublime Wisdom: Recover this ring from the shrine of Yasammidan, northwest of Gnisis.
- Execute Durus Marius: Kill this Dark Brotherhood assassin found in a shrine in the St. Olms Underworks.
- Execute Severa Magia: Execute the Night Mother of the Dark Brotherhood within Ald Sotha.
- Grandmaster: Eno Hlaalu wants to retire and name you the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.
- Writ for Dram Bero: Execute this Hlaalu council member in Vivec.
- A Lucky Coin: A strange and very rare meeting at the Ghostgate.
- Gathering Marshmerrow: Retrieve five pieces of this ingredient from a Pelagiad farmer.
- Gathering Muck: Find five pieces of muck and deliver some potions to Gnisis.
- Gathering Willow Anther: Steal five pieces of Willow Anther from Gro-Bagrat Plantation, north of Vivec.
- Gathering Scrib Jelly: Visit an egg mine to harvest the jelly from some unlucky scribs.
- Gathering Corkbulb Root: Harvest this root at the Arvel Plantation, north of Vivec.
- Gathering Rat Meat: Kill some Rats in Vivec to get some meat for Cure Poison potions.
- Gathering Netch Leather: Kill a netch for its leather to make Cure Paralysis potions.
- Alms from the Skyrim Mission: Visit the Skyrim Mission in Ebonheart and collect donations for the Cult.
- Alms from the Argonian Mission: Visit the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart and collect donations for the Cult.
- Buckmoth Alms: Visit the citizens of Ald'ruhn and collect donations for the Cult.
- Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End: Collect a red shirt and black vest for the Harvest's End festival.
- Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner: Find and persuade some tavern owners to donate this expensive brandy.
- Donation from Cunius Pelelius: Collect a 500 gold pledge from the owner of the Caldera Mine.
- Pledge from Canctunian Ponius: Collect a 1000 gold pledge from the East Empire Company in Ebonheart.
- Missing Limeware: Recover a limeware bowl stolen from the chapel by an Altmer named Caryarel.
- The Haunting: Stop the haunting of Nedhelas' house in Caldera.
- Thelsa Dral the Witch: Dispose of the witch Dral hiding in an egg mine near Khuul.
- The Silver Staff of Shaming: Find this staff, last held by Linus Iulus, in the shadow of Mount Kand.
- Restless Spirit: Calm the restless spirit of murdered Julielle Aumine who is haunting Okur in Hla Oad.
- Ring in Darkness: Find this legendary ring in the caverns of Nammu.
- Boots of the Apostle: Find these legendary boots in the stronghold of Berandas, south of Gnisis.
- Ice Blade of the Monarch: Find this powerful blade in the stronghold of Rotheran.
- The Scroll of Fiercely Roasting: Find this artifact in the shrine of Ashalmimilkala, on the west coast.
- Skull-Crusher: Find this powerful warhammer within Omaren Ancestral Tomb, east of Sadrith Mora.
- Courtesy: Defend the Legion's honor from a Buoyant Armiger in Ghostgate.
- Honthjolf is a Traitor: Kill this deserter of the Legion in the cave of Aharnabi.
- Suryn Athones' Slanders: Kill an Ordinator in Vivec who is spreading lies about the Legion.
- Saprius Entius: Find and protect this Legion Knight accused of murder.
- Lord's Mail: Retrieve the Lord's Mail and Chrysamere artifacts to receive a promotion.
- Grandmaster Duel: Achieve the highest rank by dueling with Vantinius in the Arena.
- Malacath's Quest: End the bloodline of a false hero.
- Sheogorath's Quest: Stick a fork in a Bull Netch to make sure it's done.
- A Cure for Vampirism: Find the elusive cure to the dreaded disease.
- Dredil's Delivery: A simple note delivery to the East Empire Company in town.
- Rabinna's Inner Beauty: Deliver a slave from Relam Arinith in Hla Oad.
- The Client List: Steal a list from the enchanter Audenian Valius in Vivec.
- The Runaway Slave: Escort Reeh-Jah to the safety of the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart.
- Ahnassi, a Special Friend: A great romance awaits for those male characters brave enough to try.
- Nels Llendo: Give this handsome bandit some gold, a kiss, or a shallow grave.
- The Beauty and the Bandit: Help a woman find love.
- The Silver Bowl: Return this silver bowl found in a smuggler's cave to its rightful owner.
- An Escort to Molag Mar: Help this lost trader reunite with his business partner.
- The Drunken Bounty Hunter: Help a drunk bounty hunter in Suran track down an escaped Argonian slave.
- Liberate the Limeware: Steal a shipment of limeware from a ship at the docks.
- Roland's Tear: Find five of these rare flowers for the alchemist Aurane Frernis.
- The Price List: Find out how the East Empire Company sets its prices.
- A Man and His Guar: Escort this trader and his beast of burden to Vivec.
- The Angry Trader: Help Tinos Drothan retrieve some raw glass stolen by his two "escorts".
- The Scholars and the Mating Kagouti: Help protect a naturalist who got a little too curious for his own good.
- To the Fields of Kummu: Escort this lost pilgrim to the Fields of Kummu shrine.
- Tul's Escape: Help an "escaped slave" find "safe haven".
- Vassir-Didanat Ebony Mine: Rediscover the lost Vassir-Didanat Ebony Mine, and report it to one of three Hlaalu Councilors.
|Leles Birian||Breton||Mage Service||25||154||200||30||30||[4,-8]||Master Trainer; Spellmaker; Spell Merchant|
|Nels Llendo||Dunmer||Thief Service||6||66||96||0||30||[0,-9]||Trainer|
|Nevrasa Dralor||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Layman)||4||58||86||0||30||[-3,-6]|