Morrowind:East Empire Company
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This article is about the building. For the Bloodmoon faction, see East Empire Company.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Ebonheart, East Empire Company Hall
Ebonheart, East Empire North Warehouse
Ebonheart, East Empire South Warehouse
The East Empire Company is an Imperial trading company with offices in Ebonheart and Fort Frostmoth. You cannot join the company in Ebonheart, but you can in Fort Frostmoth. To do so you need to have Bloodmoon installed.
The Ebonheart offices and warehouses are located in the eastern section of the city. The only services offered here are some moderate training from J'Zhirr. The warehouses are "guarded" by members of the Fighters Guild, though the guards in the Southern Tower are not nearly as diligent as those in the Northern Tower: they both have their Alarm set to 0, which means that they won't try to stop you from taking anything or even cause you a bounty if you do. At any rate, there is not much of value in either the warehouses or the offices, but look for a copy of A Dance in Fire, Chapter 6, a skill book for Mercantile, on the shelf in Canctunian Ponius' office.
- Epony Trade: Convince Canctunian Ponius to buy Ebony from House Hlaalu, or shut down the Sudanit Mine.
- Pledge from Canctunian Ponius: Collect a 1000 gold pledge from the East Empire Company in Ebonheart.
- Dredil's Delivery: A simple note delivery to the East Empire Company in town.
- The Client List: Steal a list from the enchanter Audenian Valius in Vivec.
- Liberate the Limeware: Steal a shipment of limeware from a ship at the docks.
- The Price List: Find out how the East Empire Company sets its prices.
|Canctunian Ponius||Imperial||Noble||13||111||118||0||30||Company Hall|
|Fiiriel||Altmer||Barbarian||Fighters Guild (Protector)||13||127||120||90||30||North Warehouse|
|Haening||Nord||Rogue||Fighters Guild (Protector)||13||128||80||90||30||North Warehouse|
|Shazgob gra-Luzgan||Orc||Trader||9||100||86||0||30||Company Hall|
|Siltalaure||Altmer||Rogue||Fighters Guild (Protector)||13||108||120||0||30||South Warehouse|
|Thoromlallor||Bosmer||Barbarian||Fighters Guild (Protector)||13||122||100||0||30||South Warehouse|