Morrowind:Writ for Mathyn Bemis
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlaalu Canton to execute Mathyn Bemis.
- Find Mathyn in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults in the Canalworks and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Bemis leads a gang of thieves in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults, accessed from the Canalworks of the Hlaalu Canton. Three of the four thieves are together and provide a good challenge (and good loot).
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writ.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- If Mathyn Bemis is already dead, you gain neither the disposition nor the gold.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Mathyn Bemis (MT_WritBemis)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mathyn Bemis, who may be found in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults which are accessible from the Canalworks of the Hlaalu Canton.|
|80||Mathyn Bemis has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Mathyn Bemis has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Mathyn Bemis.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Mathyn Bemis.|
|Prev: Writ for Mavon Drenim and
Writ for Tirer Belvayn
|Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Brilnosu Llarys
|Next: Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith|