Morrowind: Writ for Mavon Drenim
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Telvanni Canton to execute Mavon Drenim.
- Find Mavon in the Telvanni Tower and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Mavon is the ranking Telvanni noble in Vivec and can be found in his tower, accessible from the plaza of the Telvanni Canton. He is a powerful spellcaster and will attack you on sight, as will the two mages beside him.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writ.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- There is a Flamemirror Robe in the closet that Ahnassi may ask for, along with some jewelry.
- If Mavon Drenim is already dead, you only gain the faction reputation increase.
- If you talk to various characters on the entry level of the tower on your way in, they will sometimes refer to Mavon as "she."
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Mavon Drenim (MT_WritMavon)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mavon Drenim. He may be found at the Telvanni Tower in the Telvanni Plaza here in Vivec.|
|80||Mavon Drenim has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Mavon Drenim has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Mavon Drenim.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Mavon Drenim.|
|Prev: Writ for Guril Retheran and
Writ for Galasa Uvayn
|Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Tirer Belvayn
|Next: Writ for Mathyn Bemis and
Writ for Brilnosu Llarys