|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Edryno Arethi for business.
- Meet with Tarvyn Faren on the road, near the Silt Strider.
- Escort Faren to Pelagiad.
- Return to Edryno Arethi.
Edryno Arethi in her house on the Hlaalu Waistworks in Vivec will ask you to escort the merchant Tarvyn Faren to the Halfway Tavern in Pelagiad due to some bandits on the road.
Edryno will tell you to meet Tarvyn Faren on the road to Pelagiad, near the Silt Strider just north of Vivec. You'll have to travel slowly so that the merchant won't get left behind. Once in Pelegiad, go to the Halfway Tavern to get the quest updated, then return to Arethi in Vivec to complete the quest.
- You can get this quest whether you belong to House Hlaalu or not.
- Tarvyn tends to dislike using the bridges if you choose to walk from Vivec, and may fall off the bridge. If he does this, go into the water and slowly guide him out.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Escort Tarvyn Faren (HH_EscortMerchant)
||Edryno Arethi asked me to escort the trader Tarvyn Faren from the North Landing here in Vivec to Pelagiad.
||Tarvyn Faren agreed to follow me to Pelagiad.
||Tarvyn Faren made it safely to Pelagiad.
||Edryno Arethi thanked me for escorting Tarvyn Faren to Pelagiad.