Morrowind: Bal Fell
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||4|
|Almsivi Intervention||Vivec, Molag Mar (split)|
|Telvanni, Mages Guild, Daedra|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Bal Fell, Outer Shrine
Bal Fell, West Wing
Bal Fell, East Wing
Bal Fell, Inner Shrine
|Azura's Coast, [8,-12], [9,-12]|
Bal Fell is a large shrine to Sheogorath on an island in the southern sea. It is divided into four sections: the Outer Shrine, West Wing, East Wing and the Inner Shrine. There are some Telvanni patrolling outside, and a couple of groups from the Mages Guild inside. There are also some dead scamps lying around, perhaps indicating that the mages have had some success fighting off the Daedra. There is some good treasure within the Inner Shrine, including a grand soul gem, and the locked chest on the altar has the unique Ten Pace Boots.
- "Bal Fell" translates to "City of Stone".
- The book Breathing Water makes it clear that the ruin was once a thriving city in the Second Era.
- The book Before the Ages of Man states that Bal Fell was one of the towers on Vvardenfell built by Aldmeri explorers in the middle Merethic Era.
- This Inner Shrine is unusual in that none of the items or containers near the altar are cursed.
- Bal Fell also appears in ESO.
|Abbard the Wild||Nord||Barbarian||House Telvanni (Hireling)||14||149||80||0||70|
|Darane Mencele||Dunmer||Sorcerer||Mages Guild (Journeyman)||17||121||176||0||70||West Wing|
|Durzub gro-Bogamakh||Orc||Barbarian||Mages Guild (Associate)||16||160||84||0||70||West Wing|
|Edril Vules||Dunmer||Sorcerer||House Telvanni (Lawman)||15||116||168||0||70|
|Gilas Inlador||Dunmer||Sorcerer||Mages Guild (Evoker)||20||142||192||0||70||Outer Shrine|
|Hirnir||Nord||Barbarian||House Telvanni (Hireling)||13||142||80||0||70|
|Murzush gra-Bulfim||Orc||Warrior||Mages Guild (Associate)||15||178||102||0||70||Outer Shrine|
|Ringvild||Nord||Rogue||House Telvanni (Hireling)||13||123||80||0||70|
|Roggvar Blue-Tooth||Nord||Warrior||House Telvanni (Hireling)||15||180||82||0||70|
|Urim gro-Bulag||Orc||Warrior||Mages Guild (Associate)||17||195||86||0||70||Outer Shrine|
- It is illegal to sleep in Bal Fell.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.