|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Guild of Fighters in Vivec for your orders.
- Travel to Seyda Neen to collect a bounty on Adraria Vandacia.
- Find the tax agent at the Census and Excise Warehouse and kill her.
- Return to Lorbumol to complete the quest.
Once you reach the rank of Protector in the Guild, Lorbumol gro-Aglakh in the Vivec Guild of Fighters will ask you to collect a bounty on Adraria Vandacia, in one of the Census and Excise buildings in Seyda Neen.
Just take a Silt Strider to Seyda Neen and kill the tax agent at the Census and Excise Warehouse. You could try taunting before attacking; after five successful taunts or so at 0/100 disposition Adraria Vandacia starts attacking you. She can be found on the top floor of the warehouse, so you will either have to unlock the ground floor door (opposite the building where you can find Sellus Gravius) or levitate/jump from the dock area to the door on the top floor, which deposits you right next to her. You can also find the key to the warehouse next to Sellus Gravius on the bookshelf.
Return to Lorbumol for your 500 gold reward.
- Like some of Lorbumol's other quests, this one might raise your eyebrows. If you talk to Percius Mercius over in the Ald'ruhn Guild of Fighters for his advice on this one, he will tell you he's not sure why Lorbumol would order the bounty on the tax agent. He will suggest that you disobey his order and not kill her, though it's likely you won't be able to perform any more quests for Lorbumol (who, evidently, is cruel, petty, and single-minded to boot).
- Killing Lorbumol won't remove the quest from your journal.
- After you've killed Vandacia, Percius' disposition will drop by 10 every time you talk with him about her.
- One method for killing Vandacia without the crime being reported is to do the deed in a single hit while sneaking (the yellow sneak icon is displayed), and under a 100% chameleon effect. This is a bit fiddly, and may take multiple tries, but provided you connect and kill with the first single swing of your weapon you can get away with it.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Vandacia's Bounty (FG_SilenceTaxgirl)
||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh said he had a bounty contract for Adraria Vandacia in Seyda Neen.
||Percius Mercius doesn't believe there is a reason to kill Adraria Vandacia. If I decide not to, though, I should expect no further orders from Lorbumol.
||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh paid me the bounty for Adraria Vandacia.