The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
There are nine regions in Vvardenfell with their own weather and unique landscape.
- Ascadian Isles — A fertile agricultural region of islands and peninsulas in southernmost Vvardenfell.
- Ashlands — A forsaken ash desert in the areas surrounding Red Mountain.
- Azura's Coast — A mostly uninhabited region of rocky islands and peninsulas on Vvardenfell's eastern coast.
- Bitter Coast — A swampy and poor region along Vvardenfell's west coast.
- Grazelands — The pastures in northeastern Vvardenfell.
- Molag Amur — A region of volcanic rock and lava pools in the southeastern interior of Vvardenfell.
- Red Mountain — The volcanic mountain dominating central Vvardenfell which is encircled by the Ghostfence.
- Sheogorad — A wild region of islands and peninsulas surrounding Sheogorad Island off Vvardenfell's northern coast.
- West Gash — A rocky, highland region in western Vvardenfell that is rich in minerals.