|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Elvil Vidron (elvil vidron)|
Elvil wears common pants with a matching common amulet. He is also carrying a redware pot, a skull, a goblet, an ash statue, and a piece of muck, black anther, and bittergreen petals. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- "Red Mountain spreads ash and blight! Sinners gather at the House! The time of the Incarnate is at hand!"
- "I will no longer claim to be the Incarnate."
- False Incarnate:
- "You disbelieve? I know my destiny. And you will have a hard time proving otherwise. I have seen the message in the dream. Have you not also experienced the waking dream?"
- I don't know what you're talking about.: "I pity you, unbeliever. You will be swept away like ash before the storm."
- Yes. But you are not the one I envisioned.: "You... The vision... The Moon-and-Star! It was you, not I. Forgive me, Nerevar, forgive! I meant only to prepare the way."
- (Disposition less than 40):"Who then, if not myself? You?! Before you make such claims, you must find a way to convince me."
- (Disposition at least 40):"Who then, if not myself? The dreams are unyielding! Every day, every night! I must be the one.... I must... No, your words are not convincing enough."
- (Disposition at least 65):"Who then, if not myself? There must be a meaning to these dreams. Perhaps you are right... Your words have guided me. I will seek penance for my sins. Forgive me and thank you."
- "You cannot harm me, pawn of the Temple! Leave before I prove the truth of my prophecies on your flesh!"
- "I have seen the error of my ways, %PCName. Your wisdom has guided me through this most disturbing time."
- "Yes, Nerevar. I see clearly now. I shall repent at the Temple and preach in your name."