Released on June 07 2014.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.2.1 features a number of fixes to gameplay and quests, in addition to some itemization fixes.
Fixes & Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Pets will no longer heal to full health when returning to you.
- Logging into areas with NPC fighting will no longer cause your health bar to desync.
- Critical strikes now generate 1 Ultimate instead of 3.
- Ardent Flame
- Earthen Heart
- Magma Armor: Decreased the duration of this ability.
- Catalyst: Increased the potion effectiveness for this ability.
- Continuous Attack: Fixed an issue where the weapon damage for this ability was not displaying properly in the character panel after a load screen.
- Force Siphon: This ability no longer generates ultimate.
Crafting & Economy
- Edited the tooltip for the Intricate to be clearer.
- Fixed a typo in the passive Tannin Expertise 1.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Blackheart Haven
- Roost Mother will no longer despawn or spawn multiple times during the fight.
- Crypt of Hearts
- The door to the final boss, Nerien'eth, will now open reliably.
- Nerien'eth will no longer get stunned or stuck inappropriately during combat.
- Fixed an issue where not all 12 members of a successful trial run would place on the trial leaderboard when they should have received credit.
Exploration & Itemization
- Chests and summoned monsters will now have the appropriate veteran rank within their veteran instance.
- Fixed an issue where you could not equip an item that you obtained from a container.
- The Mage Restoration Item Set now reduces power by a percentage, and the effect now has a 30 second cooldown.
- Veteran Dungeon bosses will now drop loot down to Veteran Rank 1.
- Fixed an issue where Robe of Twilight's Embrace would craft as Well Fitted.
- Updated Belkarth vendors so they now sell more varied and appropriate gear.
- To Walk on Far Shores: You will no longer have to fight two copies of Septima simultaneously.
- A Token Trophy: If you die or leave Captain Helenus, you now have a compass pin directing you back to the fight.
- Holes in the World: Mezha-dro will now assist you in combat.
- The Judgment of Veloth: Vox will now respawn after a short delay if she gets stuck during combat.
- Plague Bringer: Merdyundril will no longer get stuck and block progression of the quest.
- The End of Extortion: You will no longer be blocked from completing this quest if you finish the quest Crosswych Reclaimed first.
- The map for Angof's Sanctum now displays properly.
- The Honor of the Queen: The quest will now advance to the next step after talking to Azareth.
- Daughter of Giants: Fixed an issue where you could not interact with the axe.
- The Sorcerer Division: You will no longer be blocked if you kill Einnel or Irgun before the announcer completes the introduction.
- Baan Dar's Boast: Abandoning this quest will no longer despawn unrelated NPCs, such as player character pets.
- Thizzrini Arena: Debtors will no longer become unresponsive if you've lost a fight to them.
- The Golden Claw: You will no longer see out-of-place effects triggered by other player characters that are interacting with the altars.
- The Fangs of Sithis: When you log out, Barvyn will reset to the front of the dungeon. If Barvyn becomes stuck, he will reset to his location at the end.
- Legacy of the Three: Arie, Gilbert, and Emory will no longer become stuck and block your quest progress.
- Shattered Hopes: After killing Thallik Wormfather, the dragr will now always appear to finish the fight.
- Trial of the Spirit: You will no longer have a nonfunctioning timer in your quest journal if you log out or fail the drinking challenge.