- 1 OVERVIEW
- 2 FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- 2.1 Combat & Gameplay
- 2.2 Crafting & Economy
- 2.3 Dungeons & Group Content
- 2.4 Justice System
- 2.5 Miscellaneous
- 2.6 UI
Released on March 09 2015.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.6.6 addresses several issues with combat, dungeons, a few crashes, and more. We are still working on fixing issues that some of you are seeing with Enlightenment, and exploring opportunities to increase XP gained in Dungeons and Trials.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- Ardent Flame
- Dawn's Wrath
- Radiant Destruction: Fixed an issue where this ability was scaling too quickly when your target was below 50% health.
- Fixed an issue where you would move without animating after activating werewolf form.
- Arachnophobes rejoice! Damage from Giant Spiders has been halved.
Crafting & Economy
- Medicinal Use will no longer occasionally disappear from player characters who have died.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Veteran City of Ash|
- The encounter with Horvantud the Fire Maw will now reset if he gets too close to the door.
- The adds associated with the Horvantud encounter will now always attack you.
- Veteran Darkshade Caverns
- Lowered the health of each Alit associated with the mini-boss encounter by 20%.
- The health bar for the boss encounter will now correctly appear on the UI.
- Adjusted the XP you receive from the mini-boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the bounty tooltip in the lower-right corner would erroneously appear when you had no bounty.
- Reviving in the Outlaws Refuges now properly places you inside the Refuge areas.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a decreased frame rate related to character loading.
- Fixed an issue where white bars and invalid graphics would show up in the Alchemy UI.
- Fixed an issue where a UI error would occasionally appear while gaining bounty shortly after logging in.