Released on March 30 2020. (forum post)
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.3.8 has some fixes for the Undo and Burning Embers abilities, the Stone Keeper fight in Frostvault, a game crash, and a couple other smaller bug fixes. Investigations are still ongoing for the ability desyncs and lag, as mentioned in last week’s performance update. The size of this patch is approximately 61MB.
Fixes & Improvements
DLC Game Pack
Dungeons & Group Content
- Fixed an issue which would cause the client to become unresponsive when returning from the Skeevaton phase of Stone Keeper.
Combat & Gameplay
Combat & Abilities
- Ardent Flame
- Burning Embers: Fixed an issue where the heal from this ability was not working when utilizing Searing Heat and Elfbane at the same time.
- Psijic Order
- Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to properly animate your character as you rewound through time.
- Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to rewind time.
- Note: This fix may cause strange animation issues when using this Ultimate while standing completely still for 4 or more seconds, where your character does not get rewound in position. This particular issue will be fixed in a future patch as fixing the functionality was prioritized.
Alliance War & PvP
- Fixed a small location in Mor Khazgur where your character would not die from falling as intended.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue that could, under rare circumstances, cause Murkmire Strongboxes to be awarded from Senchal Reward Chests.
- Fixed an issue in the UI texture management which could cause a crash.