Released on March 06 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.9 is an incremental patch that fixes several issues surrounding the Grouping Tool, furnishings, and general gameplay. We've also re-enabled Champion Points in Cyrodiil and made a few changes to AP gains. In addition, we have adjusted the timeframe that the luxury furnisher Zanil Theran will be present, based on feedback received. (link here)
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES
The Cyrodiil performance test with Champion Point removal and double AP gains has concluded. Thanks to everyone for your participation! We have implemented the following changes:
- Keep capture values are back to 6000 AP per capture.
- Resources, Towns and Districts are back to 1500 AP per capture.
- Outposts now grant 3000 AP per capture instead of 6000 AP per capture.
- Player kills and healing values have returned to their normal modifiers.
- Quest AP rewards will remain doubled.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some item sets that would allow your character to resurrect upon death could make you invulnerable.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to join a group through the Grouping Tool if you and another player accepted an invite simultaneously.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sealed Provisioning Writs from being awarded as often as intended.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where some item set bonuses were occasionally not being removed properly.
- Zanil Theran, the Luxury Furnisher, will now be present during roughly the same timeframe as Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden. The Luxury Furnisher will now arrive at midnight UTC on Saturday (Friday at 7:00pm EST), and depart at noon UTC on Monday (Monday at 7:00am EST).
Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing furnishings to disappear after a crash. Fixed an issue that prevented the "Redguard Mat, Mirage" furnishing pattern from appearing at Clothing stations. Renamed the "Orcish Grand Table with Furs" furnishing to "Orcish Table with Fur" to better match its appearance. Fixed an issue where the names for the "Khajiit Desk, Faded" and "Khajiit Dresser, Faded" furnishings were switched.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your frame rate to drop unexpectedly when placing objects in a home.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when using the Activity Finder.
- Clarified the error message that would appear when trying to invite a player to your group when they are already grouped.
- Fixed an issue where the Ready Check role icons would not display when queuing with a group of 4 players, or when joining a party already in progress.