- "CHIM. Those who know it can reshape the land. Witness the home of the Red King Once Jungled." — Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes, Book Three
CHIM (/tʃɪm/) has been described as the secret syllable of royalty. Some writings have made vague references to it. CHIM is sometimes capitalized.
Mankar Camoran's Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes, Book Three, begins with "CHIM" in the Daedric alphabet and deals with the topic. It begins with "The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven [...] and by its apex one can be as he will. More: be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is [...] the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals."
Vivec also wrote on CHIM. He apparently learned of it from Molag Bal.
"Chim" appears in "Chim-el Adabal", another name for the Red Diamond, which is the centerpiece of the Amulet of Kings.
- ^ Events of ESO.
- ^ The Elder Scrolls: Legends, College of Winterhold audio
- ^ a b c d e 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 12 — Vivec
- ^ a b c 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 15 — Vivec
- ^ a b c d Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes, Book Three
- ^ The Elder Scrolls Online, the Elder Scroll of Chim quest
- ^ The Elder Scrolls Online, the Scroll Temple of Chim
- ^ The Elder Scrolls Online, the Gate of Chim
- ^ The Chim-el Adabal — Mannimarco