Reachmen are a race of humans closely related to Bretons. Despite their shared lineage, the Reachmen do not consider themselves Bretons, and the Bretons share this sentiment in turn. The Reachmen have their own distinct culture and society apart from the Bretons, and have lived primarily in the Reach for centuries. The Bretons of High Rock and Orcs of Orsinium often clash with the Reachmen, who claim the Western Reach and the Wrothgarian Mountains. The Nords, who have territorial claims in the Reach, have also had run-ins with the Reachmen. The Eastern Reach of Skyrim is controlled by the Reachmen, being independent from both Svargrim and Jorunn.
- Bloodthorn Cult — A group of Reachman necromancers attempting to conquer Glenumbra.
- Boneshaper Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Dark Witnesses — A group of Reachmen who are attempting to regain Mournoth for the Reach.
- Dragonclaw Clan — A group of Reachmen competing in the tournament taking place at the Dragonstar Arena.
- Dreadhorn Clan — A group of Reachmen attempting to capture Falkreath Hold.
- Hearteaters — A group of Reachmen who have razed the Highlander Camp in Cyrodiil.
- Rageclaw Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Stonetalon Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Winterborn — A Reachman clan attempting to reclaim their ancestral lands in Wrothgar.
- Blackdrake Clan — The clan that founded the Longhouse Emperors.
- Black-Moon Clan — A warlike clan with a camp northeast of Markarth.
- Cinder-Heart Clan — A warlike clan with a camp east of Markarth.
- Crow-Eye Clan — A clan that needs help in Karthwasten.
- Eagleseer Clan — A proud and warlike clan that holds a long-standing feud with the Six-Ford Clan.
- Ghostsong Clan — A reclusive clan in Lost Valley Redoubt that holds a special reverence for the Spirit Queen.
- Hillhunter Clan — A nomadic clan of hunters that has been captured at Briar Rock Ruins.
- River-Elk Clan — A populous clan led by Chief-of-Chiefs Cannear.
- Shadefeather Clan — A warlike clan led by a coven of hagravens with a camp southeast of Markarth.
- Six-Ford Clan — A clan that holds a long-standing feud with the Eagleseer Clan.
- Spiritblood Clan — A clan that undergoes the Vateshran's Rites as a passage to adulthood.
- Thornroot Clan — A clan led by hagravens who have taken control of Briar Rock Ruins.
- Treeshade Clan — A virtually unknown group.
- Wildblood Clan — A clan that carves talismans to Hircine and was captured by the Thornroots.
- Wildspear Clan — A warlike clan dedicated to Hircine with a camp east of Markarth.
Other Reach Groups
- Icereach Coven — A coven of Reachmen who allied themselves with Gray Host
- Wayward Guardians — A group of Reachmen led by Arana defending the Reach from the outside threats.
- Stonehands — A group of Reachmen who serve as personal guards of Ard Caddach
- Emperor Leovic — a member of the Longhouse Dynasty and former Emperor of Cyrodiil
- The Anchorite
- The Rat — a Reachman and former advisor to Leovic who now lives in the Arena District
- Lesuin — a Reachman who was taken captive by the Worm Cult