Online:Houses of Worship
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This is a list of Houses of Worship found in the cities and towns of Tamriel.
- Vulkhel Guard: Temple of Auri-El — A large temple in the center of Vulkhel Guard dedicated to the chief god of the Altmer.
- Elden Root: Elden Root Temple — Located at the Elden Root Temple, on an island in the lake northeast of Elden Root.
- Southpoint: Cathedral of the Golden Path — A chapel in Southpoint.
- Temple of the Crescent Moons — A temple in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of Two-Moons Dance
- Temple of the Dark Moon
- Arenthia: Temple to the Divines — A house of worship in the Temple District of Arenthia.
- Dune: Temple of the Dance
- Rawl'kha: Rawl'kha Temple — A temple in eastern Rawl'kha, dedicated to Two-Moons Dance.
- Evermore: St. Pelin's Chapel — A church dedicated to Saint Pelin, one of the greatest heroes of Bangkorai.
- Shornhelm: Shornhelm Chapel — The chapel of the Eight Divines in Shornhelm, found in the western part of the city.
- Wayrest: Temple of the Divines — A house of worship in Wayrest Temple District.
- Pariah Abbey: Pariah Abbey — A monastery dedicated to Azura in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Mournhold: Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- Selfora: Selfora Temple — A temple located in western Selfora.
- Iliath Temple — A Tribunal temple in western Stonefalls, northwest of Kragenmoor.
- Ebonheart: Tribunal Temple — Located in western Ebonheart.
- The Hollow City: Chapel of Light — A large temple in the center of the Hollow City dedicated to Meridia.
- Bruma: Bruma Chapel — A chapel to the Eight Divines located in the center of Bruma.
- Gottlesfont Priory — A chapel in western Cyrodiil, northeast of Castle Brindle.
- Temple of the Ancestor Moths — A temple in northeastern Cyrodiil, southeast of Kingscrest Keep and southwest of the Scroll Temple of Chim.
- Temple of the One — The southwestern district of the Imperial City.
- Weynon Priory — An abbey in northwestern Cyrodiil, east of Chorrol.
- Star Haven Adeptorium — A settlement housing the religious adepts in Elsweyr.
- Two Moons at Tenmar Temple — A temple dedicated to Jone and Jode in southeastern Northern Elsweyr.
- Anvil: Great Chapel of Dibella — A grandiose temple in the east of Anvil.
- Kvatch: Cathedral of Akatosh — A temple to Akatosh located in Kvatch.
- Monastery of Serene Harmony — A monastery found in Shimmerene.
- Temple of the Divines — A house of worship and monastery in central Alinor.
- Balmora Tribunal Temple — A temple and mystic store in Balmora.
- Gnisis Temple — A large Tribunal Temple located in the center of Gnisis.
- Suran Temple — A two-story, Hlaalu-style temple found in Suran.