The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
§Uta-Tei is an Argonian hoping to become a spinner
- Bloodtoil Valley — A small town in central Malabal Tor, north of the Grahtwood gate.
- Bone Orchard — A large cemetery in southwest Grahtwood, northeast of Southpoint.
- Elden Root — A city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- The Gray Mire — A community of Argonian refugees in southern Grahtwood, just east of Southpoint. §
- Karthdar — A small settlement in northeastern Grahtwood, southeast of Cormount.
- Silvenar — A city in eastern Malabal Tor that serves as the spiritual home of all Bosmer.
- Spinner's Cottage — A house in southern Greenshade, northeast of the Labyrinth.
- The Vile Manse — A public dungeon in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Keeper of Bones: Help an exiled skeleton save his friends.
- Pact Advocate: Restore the Green Pact in Karthdar.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- Scars Never Fade: Investigate the Argonian refugees in the Gray Mire.§
- Song of the Spinner: Help a spinner learn the stories of her people.
- The Spinner's Tale: Seek out the spinner in the depths of Wilderking Court.
- The Witch of Silatar: Explore Aranias' past on Silatar.
- Z'en and Mauloch: Retrieve ancient texts on the founding of a small town.