|Green Hall, Grahtwood|
|North of Elden Root|
Cormount is a town in northern Grahtwood, north of Elden Root. Cormount is situated in the northeasternmost corner of Grahtwood. The Northern Elsweyr Defense Force daily quests can be picked up along the side of the road heading northwest from Cormount. Zahari mans their station. A chest can spawn behind Zahari's platform, near a hostile spider.
- Cormount Objective: Help the Vinedusk Rangers quash the Blacksap Remnants.
- The Blacksap's Hold: Suppress the Blacksap Rebellion.
- Phantom Guilt: Discover the source of a cursed amulet.
- The Mage's Dog: Ensure a mage's pet is looked after.
Shops and Services
- Enthonor's Effusions — An alchemist stall run by Enthonor.
- The Green Leaf — A brewer stall run by Essaneth. There is an intermediate safebox along the left wall.
- Mongoth's Mouthwatering Meat — A chef's stall run by Mongoth in Cormount.
- Orabess' Common Wares — A general goods stall run by Orabess. There is a simple safebox next to the table.
Cormount Wayshrine is situated to the south-southwest of Cormount, on a marked trail. The Star-Eyed Stall, a guild trader kiosk run by Nirywy, can be found just to the northwest of the Wayshrine.