Ordinators are the holy guards of the Tribunal Temple. They enforce Temple law across the whole of Morrowind and have authority over almost every organization. They are typically recruited from House Indoril, with their influence especially seen in their armor style. The Hands of Almalexia are an elite subset of Ordinators, chosen to serve the living goddess Almalexia.
- Eidolon's Hollow — A Daedric ruin in northeastern Deshaan.
- Fighters Guild — The Mournhold branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Gil-Var-Delle — A giant ruined tree in western Grahtwood, west of Elden Root.
- Hall of Justice — Located north of Vivec's Palace in Vivec City.
- Iliath Temple — A Tribunal temple in western Stonefalls, northwest of Kragenmoor.
- Mournhold — A city on Morrowind's southern mainland, in the Deshaan region.
- Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- A Blow for Order: Help the Ordinators get the upper hand against the Daedra.
- A Favor Returned: Register your presence in the Ebonheart Pact's capital.
- Into the Mouth of Madness: Lower the wards to enter Vox's lair.
- The Judgment of Veloth: Confront Magistrix Vox and end her plot.
- Message to Mournhold: Take a report of the events at Obsidian Gorge to the Ordinators of Mournhold.
- The Mournhold Underground: Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn.
- Undermined: Repel the Ashlander attack on Iliath Temple.
- The Wakening Dark: Rid Gil-Var-Delle of the God of Schemes' influence.
- Crafting Motif 49: Militant Ordinator by Vermethys Indoril, High Ordinator of the Order of War — A guide to crafting armor and weapons in the Militant Ordinator style
- Ordinators: A Comprehensive Guide by Tarvus, Archcanon of Vivec — A guide to a military order
- For historical information, see the lore article.