The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about the group of assassins. For the set, see The Morag Tong.
- Balmora — A city found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Fort Amol — A fort in southwestern Eastmarch.
- Kvatch — A major settlement in the eastern highlands of the Gold Coast.
- Mournhold — A city on Morrowind's southern mainland, in the Deshaan region.
- Narsis — A town in western Deshaan, just south of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Obsidian Gorge — A pass in northern Deshaan, east of Narsis and west of Mournhold, filled with old Daedric ruins.
- A Favor Returned: Register your presence in the Ebonheart Pact's capital.
- Messages Across Tamriel: Help the Great Mage set up an All-Banners meeting in a neutral location.
- Payback: Infect the Maulborn with their own plague.
- The Mournhold Underground: Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn.
- The Pride of a Prince: Convince the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians to act on your information.
- The War Council: Stop the Stormfists infiltrating the king's court.
- Tracking the Plague: Track the Llodos Plague across Redolent Loam.
- Unwanted Guests: Help House Hlaalu prepare to seal the town.
- A Cordial Collaboration: Facilitate a Morag Tong contract on Brotherhood turf.
- The Sweetroll Killer: Investigate a string of violent murders on the Gold Coast.
Broken Bonds: Escape your slaver captors on the island of Firemoth.(disabled since Update 30)
- Fleeing the Past: Help a Redoran councilor find his runaway daughter.
- Of Faith and Family: Discover what happened to Redoran councilor's exiled son.
- A Purposeful Writ: Help the Redoran councilor's daughter investigate her brother's death.
- Family Reunion: Race to stop Veya Releth from doing something unforgivable.
- For historical information on the Morag Tong, see the lore article.