The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Blackguards are a mostly Argonian gang rumored to consist of escapees from Blackrose Prison that are heavily involved in the Argonian artifact trade through Margus Derius. They use one of the new styles arms and armor.
- Blackrose Prison — A group-based arena in Murkmire.
- Chid-Moska Ruins — Ancient Argonian ruins in southwestern Shadowfen, west of Murkwater containing outlaws. (quest-related)
- The Sunless Hollow — A cave in Auridon used by the Blackguards to hide Murkmire artifacts.
- The Sunless Hollow — A cave in Glenumbra used by the Blackguards to hide Murkmire artifacts.
- The Sunless Hollow — A cave south of Ebonheart used by the Blackguards to hide Murkmire artifacts.
- Blackguard Caravan — An unmarked camp in central Murkmire.
- Deepmire — An unmarked area in northern Murkmire.
- Unmarked camps across Shadowfen and Murkmire
- The connection to Blackrose Prison was originally more explicit, with the gang named the Blackrose Prison Gang instead and having an unused class name, the Blackrose Gang Bounty Hunter.