Captain Hostia is an Imperial member of the Blackguards and leader of the Blackguard Camp in southern Murkmire. After you and your allies attack the camp and rescue the prisoners, the captain is captured by Jaxsik-Orrn, who claims Captain Hostia lead several raids which kidnapped many people from her tribe. She can be questioned about the abductions but her ultimate fate is left up to you.
- Missing in Murkmire: Help Famia Mercius find missing expedition members.
Missing in Murkmire
After speaking with Xukas and Jaxsik, Captain Hostia can be questioned.
- "These Argonians are crazy! Please, you can't let them kill me. I surrendered! I had nothing to do with the abduction of that lizard's people! I swear it!"
- Start talking. What did the Blackguards want with these captives?
- "How in Oblivion should I know? Orders came down to watch the captives. I didn't ask why. Maybe I should have, but I've got a daughter at home. If I don't follow orders, she doesn't eat.
I had nothing to do with the abductions! I'm telling the truth!"
- You're going to have to be more persuasive. Is there anything else you can tell me?
- "Mara's mercy, you'd let that Naga murder a prisoner? Just let me think!
All right, there was an interrogator who grilled a few of the captives. Something about a Remnant? Yes, the Remnant of Argon. He was asking everyone about it—even the Nagas."
- The Remnant of Argon?
- "Yeah—some Argonian relic maybe? I really have no idea what the Remnant is! Word is there's someone with a heavy purse willing to pay out a fortune for any information, but that's all I know!
Please, don't make my daughter an orphan!"
- I have to think about this.
If you allow Jaxsik to kill her, the following happens:
- <Jaxsik-Orrn approaches Captain Hostia.>
- Captain Hostia: "Wait, please don't. No—no!"
- <Jaxsik kills her.>
If you decide to let her go, the following happens:needs dialogue