Online:Drakeeh the Unchained
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Drakeeh the Unchained|
|Location||Drakeeh's Cage, Blackrose Prison|
Drakeeh the Unchained is the leader of the Blackguards and a descendant of one of the prisoners held at the brutal Blackrose Prison. Now he has turned the prison into his base of operations and his gauntlet, where he pits people against his best soldiers (and then himself if they can manage to get that far) for entertainment, as well as to settle disputes with anyone who challenges his rule. He has kidnapped a former member of the Blackguards, Pimaxi-Taeed, who you must rescue during Blackrose Prison's associated quest. He wields a two-handed greatsword, and you will face him during the fifth and final round of The Black Gauntlet, where you'll find out exactly why he's the leader of the Blackguards.
- Mark Ghosts: Drakeeh will noticeably select three ghosts for him to use in his next ability. Players must absorb all three ghosts and cleanse themselves at one of the ritual stones in the arena.
- Spirit Scream: A few moments after marking the ghosts, Drakeeh will attempt to absorb them and cause a massive explosion. If the players have cleansed all of the ghosts, this ability does little damage, but if any of the ghosts are up, this ability will deal increased damage on normal, and kill everyone instantly on veteran mode.
- Negate: After Spirit Scream, Drakeeh will set a negate down around him. This ability can be very easily avoided, and deals plenty of damage while you're standing inside of it, so try not to stand in it.
- Shadow Proxy: Drakeeh can summon shades of himself that have all the same abilities as the main boss.
- Void: Drakeeh channels a dark spell that must be interrupted. If he is allowed to cast it, the spell will explode on the ground and send three small aoes flying out, which deal a lot of damage.
- Charged Leap: Drakeeh will target one player, leap into the air and drive his sword into the ground. Roll-dodge or block this ability; it deals a lot of damage. After he lands, stones will fly into the air around him and deal moderate damage to anyone nearby.
- Cleave: Drakeeh will channel a frontal cleave with his sword. This does a massive amount of damage, so make sure the tank has Drakeeh taunted so they can absorb the damage.
There are several achievements associated with Drakeeh the Unchained:
|Blackrose Prison Vanquisher||15||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minara, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Blackrose Prison.||Title: Blackrose Condemner
|Cleansing the Damned||10||Have a single group member successfully absorb at least three of Drakeeh's targets during his Spirit Ignition ability and cleanse themselves without dying.|
|Blackrose Buccaneer||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minara, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Veteran Blackrose Prison in under 40 minutes without dying. The timer starts when the first arena begins.|
|Blackrose Prison Conqueror||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minera, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Veteran Blackrose Prison.||Title: Blackrose Executioner
Skin: Marshmist Palescale
|Gauntlet Gallop||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minera, and Drakeeh the Unchainedin Veteran Blackrose Prison in under 30 minutes. The timer starts when the first arena begins.|
|God of the Gauntlet||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minera, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Veteran Blackrose Prison in under 30 minutes without dying and without activiating Sigils during combat. The timer starts when the first arena begins.||Title: The Unchained|
|Sigil Stingy||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minera, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Veteran Blackrose without using Sigils during combat.|
|Spirits Sundered||10||Defeat Drakeeh the Unchained while always ensuring he absorbs at least 2 spirits before casting Spirit Scream in Veteran Blackrose Prison.|
|Unchained and Undying||50||Defeat Battlemage Ennodius, Tames-the-Beast, Lady Minera, and Drakeeh the Unchained in Veteran Blackrose Prison without dying.|