The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The name of this place translates from Jel as "Snake-Means-Death City," and it's known to be an ancient center of reverence for Sithis, the Dread Father whose other names are Chaos and Change.
Xul-Thuxis is an abandoned Argonian temple found in Murkmire.
- The Swamp and the Serpent: Pursue a traitor through Deepmire.
- Offerings That Hide: Retrieve some stolen offerings for the Root-Whisper tribe.
- The temple has two entrances. The first is on the east side of Deepmire. The second is on the north side of Root-Whisper Village however, there is a one way drop into the Hall of Shadows and is impossible to venture further in the temple requiring the player to go through the Deepmire entrance.
- Quest targets for quests involved with Xul-Thuxis can often be confusing if not misleading. Refer to above as to where the entrances are.