|County Leyawiin, in Blackwood
|Shops and Services|
|Guilds and Temples|
Leyawiin is a Cyrodilic city in the extreme southeast of the province, by the mouth of the Niben River where it opens into Topal Bay. Located in the recently ceded Trans-Niben, a small strip of land between the provinces of Elsweyr and Black Marsh, it has a sizable population that includes many Khajiit and Argonians. Marius Caro is the Count of Leyawiin.
Leyawiin straddles a swampy estuary of the Niben River. It is roughly divided into four districts: Chapel District, Guild Plaza, Main Street and Castle Leyawiin.
For more information about Leyawiin, see the lore article.
Quests Starting Here
- Mazoga the Orc: Count Marius Caro is concerned about Mazoga, an Orc at Castle Leyawiin who claims to be a knight.
- Knights of the White Stallion: Join this Knightly order by killing a notorious bandit.
- Raid on Greyland: Help the Leyawiin Guard get rid of a drug trafficker.
- Tears of the Savior: S'drassa of the Leyawiin Mages Guild is looking for Garridan's Tears.
- Whom Gods Annoy: Rosentia Gallenus has been plagued by a foul smelling odor and some unusual house guests.
- Buying a house in Leyawiin: Purchase a house that perfectly matches its scruffy surroundings in Leyawiin.
- Sanguine Shrine quest: Crash a dinner party at Castle Leyawiin by playing a prank for Sanguine.
- Nocturnal Shrine quest: Recover the Eye of Nocturnal from a pair of thieves in Leyawiin.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- The Path of the RighteousKotN: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Permanent Retirement: Adamus Phillida spent years looking for the Brotherhood; assure him they've always been "right behind him."
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- It is possible to climb over the walls and out the city. See this for details.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.5.0 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.