|# of Zones||2|
|archer Black Bow Bandits, Bandit Enemies|
|2 boss-level Chests 01
1 boss-level Chest 02
|Console Location Code(s)|
|UndertowCavernExterior, UndertowCavern, UndertowCavern02|
|North of Leyawiin, west of the Green Road|
- Black Bow Bandits: Tag along with Mazoga the Orc to track down and kill Black Bow Bandits (non-journal).
- Vantus Prelius and his men can be found outside of the cave once you have completed the Fighters Guild quest Drunk and Disorderly.
- This cave contains 17 Cairn Bolete plants and 9 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 20, -33
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Undertow Cavern (editor name UndertowCavernMapMarker). The entrance door is W of the marker, 50 feet away.
- 1 Imperial Legion Soldier is near the entrance
- 1 Road Creature (Swamp variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Swamp variety) are near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 18 Clouded Funnel Cap plants
- 1 bedroll is at location b on map
Zone 1: Undertow Cavern
This is a fairly straightforward zone with only two detours. Immediately after entering, head north into a room with an enemy and two minor loot chests. Follow the corridor to the next room, avoiding the falling log trap at F. In the next room you may face up to three enemies at the same time, so be ready. Loot the nearby chest and head north and then east.
In this room you will find a Black Bow Bandit guarding a boss chest (B), two minor loot chests and a bedroll (b). Head back and press west, avoiding the swinging mace trap at D. In the final room is another enemy, a chest and the door (C) to Hold-Your-Breath.
- 1 archer Black Bow Bandit
- 5 Bandit Enemies (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 12% Dog, 12% Nuisance Animal)
- 1 boss-level Chest 02 (Bandit variety; locked) at location B on map
- 3 Chests 01 (2 locked)
- 3 Chests 02 (2 locked)
- The following ingredients will always be found: 1 Bread Loaf and 1 Cheese Wedge
- The following plants will always be found: 17 Cairn Bolete plants and 9 Wisp Stalk plants
- 1 Falling Log trap at location F on map
- 1 Pressure Plate trigger at E
- 1 Swinging Mace trap at D
- 1 Tripwire trigger at G
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors in/out of this zone
- 1 bedroll at location b on map
Zone 2: Undertow Cavern Hold-Your-Breath
True to its name, this zone is mostly underwater. Water Breathing is recommended but not necessary: there is a chance to catch your breath in every room. There are slaughterfish in each room, in particular up to two in the second room and up to three in the northernmost one. These two rooms each contain a boss chest (B), while a smaller room to the east only boasts a minor loot chest.
- 4-7 Slaughterfish
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Undertow Cavern