The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|County Chorrol in The Great Forest
|Shops and Services|
|Guilds and Temples|
† Only appears with the Knights of the Nine plug-in.
Quests Starting Here
- Canvas the Castle: Someone has stolen a valuable painting from Castle Chorrol!
- The Killing Field: Valus Odiil in The Grey Mare in Chorrol needs you to help his sons reclaim his besieged farm.
- A Shadow Over Hackdirt: Seed-Neeus' daughter Dar-Ma has gone missing.
- The Jemane Brothers:
- Next of Kin: Next to the Great Oak in Chorrol, your next assignment demands the lives of an entire bloodline.
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- The Master's Son: The Fighters Guild has been hired to find Galtus Previa, and Viranus Donton needs a confidence boost.
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine: Viranus Donton and some Fighters Guild members were sent to eliminate trolls at Forsaken Mine, and now you must find them.
- Information Gathering: Bring Ajum-Kajin - a high-ranking Blackwood Company member - back to Modryn and "persuade" him to talk.
- Infiltration: Deceive your way into the Blackwood Company and discover why they are so powerful... or so crazy.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
- Fingers of the Mountain: Sort out a problem with a former guild member to obtain a recommendation for Chorrol.
- Bittneld and Emfrid: Help to bring two lonely hearts together (non-journal).
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Stendarr's MercyKotN: Retrieve the Gauntlets of the Crusader from the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- It is possible to climb over the walls and out the city. See this for details.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.4.3 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.
- Sometimes when entering Chorrol, the entire south-west portion of the city walls and the nearby shacks will be permanently and completely missing. This allows exiting the city limits, but otherwise has little impact on gameplay.
- The only fix is to reload from before entering Chorrol and triggering the bug.