The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|County Chorrol in The Great Forest
|Shops and Services|
|Guilds and Temples|
† Only appears with the Knights of the Nine plug-in.
Quests Starting Here
- Canvas the Castle: Someone has stolen a valuable painting from Castle Chorrol!
- The Killing Field: Valus Odiil in The Grey Mare in Chorrol needs you to help his sons reclaim his besieged farm.
- A Shadow Over Hackdirt: Seed-Neeus' daughter Dar-Ma has gone missing.
- The Jemane Brothers:
- Next of Kin: Next to the Great Oak in Chorrol, your next assignment demands the lives of an entire bloodline.
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- The Master's Son: The Fighters Guild has been hired to find Galtus Previa, and Viranus Donton needs a confidence boost.
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine: Viranus Donton and some Fighters Guild members were sent to eliminate trolls at Forsaken Mine, and now you must find them.
- Information Gathering: Bring Ajum-Kajin - a high-ranking Blackwood Company member - back to Modryn and "persuade" him to talk.
- Infiltration: Deceive your way into the Blackwood Company and discover why they are so powerful... or so crazy.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
- Fingers of the Mountain: Sort out a problem with a former guild member to obtain a recommendation for Chorrol.
- Bittneld and Emfrid: Help to bring two lonely hearts together (non-journal).
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Stendarr's MercyKotN: Retrieve the Gauntlets of the Crusader from the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- It is possible to climb over the walls and out the city. See this for details.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.4.3 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.
- Sometimes when entering Chorrol, the entire southwest portion of the city walls and the nearby shacks will be permanently and completely missing. This allows exiting the city limits, but otherwise has little impact on gameplay.
- The only fix is to reload from before entering Chorrol and triggering the bug.