The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Six achievements (360 points) can be unlocked during the quest line.
- Tutorial: You must follow the secret escape route to escape the prison. ( 50 pts)
- Deliver the Amulet: You must deliver the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre in Weynon Priory.
- Find the Heir: Head to Kvatch to find the last heir.
- Breaking the Siege of Kvatch: You must help defeat the Daedra invaders and end the siege of Kvatch. ( 50 pts)
- Weynon Priory: Return to the Priory with Martin.
- The Path of Dawn: You must return to Baurus in the Imperial City to try to track down the stolen Amulet of Kings. ( 50 pts)
- Dagon Shrine: Find and infiltrate the Mythic Dawn's shrine.
- Spies: Track down those that have been spying on Cloud Ruler Temple.
- Blood of the Daedra: Locate a Daedric artifact for Martin. ( 50 pts)
- Bruma Gate: Help the Bruma guard close an Oblivion Gate just outside the city.
- Blood of the Divines: Recover the blood of a god for Martin.
- Miscarcand: Recover a Great Welkynd Stone for Martin.
- Defense of Bruma: Let a Great Oblivion Gate open outside of Bruma.
- Great Gate: Find the Great Sigil Stone and close the Great Gate before a Daedric siege engine invades Tamriel! ( 50 pts)
- Paradise: Enter Mankar's Paradise, and retrieve the Amulet of Kings.
- Light the Dragonfires: Escort Martin to the Temple of the One… but will you be able to crown him Emperor? ( 110 pts)
- Imperial Dragon Armor: Receive your reward for saving the world.