|County Kvatch, on the Gold Coast
|KvatchEntrance, KvatchPlaza, KvatchEast|
Kvatch is a city in the hinterland of the Gold Coast of Cyrodiil, located between Anvil and Skingrad. It is built atop a large bluff, raising the city above the surrounding forests. Its coat of arms is a black Wolf on a grey background. The city is home to an arena, the imposing Kvatch Castle, and the Great Chapel of Akatosh. County Kvatch extends far to the northwest, up to the Brena River at the border of Hammerfell.
For more information, see the main lore article.
- Kvatch is the only city to not have a written guide by Alessia Ottus.
- The city has a destroyed arena, further evidence of the original plan to have arenas in every city.
- The version of the Kvatch worldspace used at E3 still exists in the game files and can be accessed by typing
coc e3kvatchstart. All cell names are shown in your world map as the default "Wilderness".
- Kvatch also appears in ESO.
Quests Starting Here
The quests here are all part of the main quest line.
- Breaking the Siege of Kvatch: You must help defeat the Daedra invaders and end the siege of Kvatch.
- The Battle for Castle Kvatch: Try to save the Count of Kvatch, and rid the city of any remaining Daedra. (side quest of "Breaking the Siege of Kvatch")
- Find the Heir: Head to Kvatch to find the last heir.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Restoration Master Training: A master healer will only train you if you save her city.