|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Chapel of Akatosh|
|Available||7am–2am before Breaking the Siege of Kvatch
24 hrs/day every day after
|Faction(s)||Refugees in the Kvatch Chapel; Kvatch citizens|
Once the quest Breaking the Siege of Kvatch is complete, Oleta will no longer be found in the Chapel of Akatosh but will be found at the refugee camp just south of Kvatch and will offer training 24 hours a day.
Oleta's abilities in Restoration are known by many healers across Cyrodiil. Ohtesse will point you to Kvatch for master training with the words: "For advanced training, seek out Oleta. She serves Akatosh at his temple in Kvatch. She can teach you all you need to know." Marz will provide you with a similar reference while also praising Oleta's skills: "Oleta was the most gifted healer I've ever known. If anyone can teach you more, she can. She worked in the Chapel of Akatosh in Kvatch. I haven't seen her in quite some time." After receiving a reference from either trainer, they will simply provide you with a brief reminder should you ask them about training again: "Speak with Oleta, at the Chapel of Akatosh in Kvatch. She will be able to train you further."
Speaking to Oleta before completing her related quest, Restoration Training will have her greet you by saying: "Greetings, traveler. What do you seek?" If you request Restoration training from her, but before you reclaimed Kvatch from the daedra she will deny your request: "Your courage is admirable, but now is not the time. Once Kvatch is safe from these attackers, then we might speak of training." Asking her again in this case will have her remind you that she won't help you until her city is saved: "While Daedra still roam free in Kvatch, I can think of nothing else. When my city is safe, then I will train you." Asking her for training after retaking Kvatch from the daedra will have her thank you for saving her home, and a promise that she will now be available for training: "You have helped to save Kvatch, or what is left of it. For that, I can do nothing less than help you spread healing throughout Cyrodiil. I shall offer you whatever skill I have."
- Breaking the Siege of Kvatch: You must help defeat the Daedra invaders and end the siege of Kvatch.
- The Battle for Castle Kvatch: Try to save the Count of Kvatch, and rid the city of any remaining Daedra.
- Restoration Training: A master healer will only train you if you save her city.
- After Oleta and the rest of the stranded citizens in the Kvatch chapel follow Tierra into the Kvatch camp, Oleta may continue to follow Tierra once she gets to the camp and into the battle, which could result in Oleta's death.
- There is a rare chance that Oleta may continue to behave as though you haven't saved Kvatch. Her restoration training may also be unavailable.