|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Chapel of Stendarr|
|Available||8am-2am every day|
|Faction(s)||Chorrol Citizen; Nine Divines (Acolyte)|
Orag gra-Bargol, an Orc priestess, is the resident Priestess of the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol. She sells Conjuration, Illusion and Restoration spells. When you first meet her, she will introduce herself briefly: "Blessings. I'm Orag gra-Bargol, servant of Stendarr. May you grow in the Faith."
She sleeps from 2am to 8am in the Chapel Hall. The rest of the time she can be found upstairs, offering her services.
Her attire consists of common middle-class clothing, including a blue & green outfit and a pair of quilted shoes. She also carries some extra tan linens, the key to the undercroft and a leveled amount of gold. Orag doesn't wield any weapons, choosing instead to rely on a series of spells from the Conjuration, Illusion, and Restoration schools of magic. These are the same spells that you can buy cheaply off her, as her Mercantile is a mere 5.
She sells the following spells:
|Dismiss Undead||Expert||187||Turn Undead up to level 18 for 60sec on Target|
|Seductive Charm||Apprentice||52||Charm 24pts for 30sec on Target|
|Minor Respite||Novice||6||Restore Fatigue 15pts on Self|
|Convalescence||Apprentice||48||Restore Health 15pts on Target|
|Cure Paralysis||Apprentice||50||Cure Paralysis on Touch|
|Cure Poison||Apprentice||60||Cure Poison on Self|
|Fortify Strength*||Apprentice||42||Fortify Strength 5pts for 90sec on Self|
|Heal Major Wounds||Apprentice||61||Restore Health 25pts on Self|
|Restore Strength*||Apprentice||29||Restore Strength 5pts on Self|
|Cure Disease||Journeyman||140||Cure Disease on Self|
|Greater Convalescence||Journeyman||138||Restore Health 20pts for 2sec on Target|
|Greater Fortify Strength*||Journeyman||102||Fortify Strength 10pts for 90sec on Self|
|Heal Greater Wounds||Journeyman||92||Restore Health 20pts for 2sec on Self|
|Heal Superior Wounds||Expert||246||Restore Health 25pts for 4sec on Self|
|Superior Convalescence||Expert||277||Restore Health 20pts for 4sec on Target|
* Indicates spells with effects which cannot be purchased anywhere else.
- The magicka cost for most purchasable spells matches the value you would calculate from the Spell Cost equation. In other words, if you were to create the same spell at the Spellmaking Altar, it would have the same magicka cost as the purchasable spell. There are a few exceptions. Spells that are a bad deal, i.e. more expensive than a custom spell, are in red; spells that are a good deal are in green. The magicka cost if you were to create a custom spell at the Spellmaking Altar is shown in parentheses.
- The magicka cost for spells is dependent upon your skill in the school (as modified by Luck, see Magic Overview). The provided baseline values are the magicka cost when your skill level is 33. For other skill levels the magicka cost can be determined from:
Cost * (1.4 - 0.012 * Skill)
- More powerful spells cost more to buy, have a higher skill requirement, and consume more Magicka.
- Level indicates what skill level you must reach (or surpass) in order to use a spell. Skill Level 0-24 = Novice, 25-49 = Apprentice, 50-74 = Journeyman, 75-99 = Expert, 100 = Master.
- The base cost in gold that you must pay to purchase a spell is always three times the current magicka cost of the spell, taking into account your character's skill level and Luck. (The actual cost you pay is further increased based on how well you haggle with the merchant.) Therefore, if you have any Fortify Skill or Fortify Luck spells/potions handy, you can get significantly better deals when purchasing spells.