The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Fort Nikel — A small fort west of the Imperial City containing bandits and marauders.
- Yellow Tick Cave — A medium-sized cave between the Imperial City and Chorrol containing conjurers.
- Fort Ash — A medium-sized fort between the Imperial City and Chorrol containing goblins.
- Odiil Farm — A farmhouse southeast of Chorrol (quest-related).
- Weynon Priory — A small settlement southeast of Chorrol (quest-related).
- Crumbling Mine — A small mine southeast of Chorrol containing bandits.
- Chorrol — The main city in the Great Forest, lying on the border to the Colovian Highlands, to the west of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Stendarr.