|● Weather Table ●|
Blackwood is the swampy area in the southernmost part of Cyrodiil.
The borders of Black Marsh lie to the east, the borders of Elsweyr lie to the west and Topal Bay lies to the south. The regions of Nibenay Basin and Nibenay Valley border on the north. Traveling to and from the Blackwood area is done via the Yellow Road going from Leyawiin to the eastern part of the Imperial City. The Green Road also goes through Blackwood, from Bravil to Leyawiin.
By and large, the vegetation of the region matches its dank nature. The most prominent plants are Green Stain and Clouded Funnel mushrooms, and Bog Beacon and Stinkhorn mushrooms are unique to the area. There are also quite a few Somnalius plants and Lilies, while Nirnroot finds a natural home along the banks of the Niben and in the dark pools to the east.
- 1 Blackwood Places
- 2 Blackwood Quests
A list of places found in the region of Blackwood, Cyrodiil.
Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Blankenmarch — A village northeast of Leyawiin.
- Border Watch — A village with an inn between Bravil and Leyawiin (quest-related).
- Deepscorn HollowVL — An underground lair southeast of Leyawiin catered to infamous characters (plugin-specific).
- Greyland — A house west of Leyawiin (quest-related).
- Water's Edge — A village north of Leyawiin (quest-related).
- White Stallion Lodge — A house north of Leyawiin.
- Green Road — Main road from the Imperial City to Bravil and ultimately to Leyawiin.
- Yellow Road — Eastern road from the Imperial City to Leyawiin.
Bodies of Water
- Panther River — A river that snakes through the Nibenay Basin east of Bravil.
- Topal Bay — The large body of water to the south of Leyawiin and Blackwood.
- Nocturnal's Shrine — A Daedric shrine northeast of Leyawiin.
- Sheogorath's Shrine — A Daedric shrine northwest of Leyawiin
- Arpenia — A small Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing animals (quest-related).
- Atatar — A large Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing bandits (quest-related).
- Telepe — A small Ayleid ruin northwest of Leyawiin containing bandits (quest-related).
- Veyond — A large Ayleid ruin northeast of Leyawiin containing trolls.
- Welke — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin east of Bravil containing undead (quest-related).
- Fort Blueblood — A medium-sized fort southeast of Leyawiin containing marauders (quest-related).
- Fort BulwarkKotN — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing conjurers (plugin-specific).
- Fort Doublecross — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing necromancers.
- Fort Nomore — A medium-sized fort between Bravil and Leyawiin containing monsters.
- Fort Redman — A medium-sized fort between Bravil and Leyawiin containing vampires.
- Fort Redwater — A medium-sized fort far east of Bravil containing vampires.
- Fort Teleman — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing necromancers.
- Barren Mine — A small mine between Bravil and Leyawiin containing goblins.
- Forsaken Mine — A medium-sized mine south of Leyawiin containing trolls (quest-related).
- Haunted Mine — A medium-sized mine southeast of Bravil and northeast of Leyawiin containing goblins.
- Amelion Tomb — A medium-sized cave northeast of Leyawiin containing undead (quest-related).
- Bloodrun Cave — A small cave far east of Bravil containing necromancers.
- Darkfathom Cave — A small cave southeast of Leyawiin containing daedra (quest-related).
- Fieldhouse Cave — A medium-sized cave northeast of Leyawiin containing conjurers.
- Kindred Cave — A medium-sized cave far east of Bravil containing necromancers.
- Onyx Caverns — A medium-sized cave east of Leyawiin containing bandits.
- Redwater Slough — A small cave far east of Bravil containing vampires (quest-related).
- Reedstand Cave — A medium-sized cave between Bravil and Leyawiin containing monsters.
- Rockmilk Cave — A medium-sized cave between Bravil and Leyawiin containing marauders and bandits (quest-related).
- Shattered Scales Cave — A medium-sized cave far southeast of Bravil containing monsters.
- Tidewater Cave — A small cave southeast of Leyawiin containing trolls (quest-related).
- Undertow Cavern — A medium-sized cave north of Leyawiin containing bandits (quest-related).
- Black Dog Camp — A campsite east of Bravil containing bandits.
- Bogwater — A deserted campsite southeast of Leyawiin (quest-related).
- Fisherman's Rock — A large campsite north of Leyawiin containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Marsh-Punk Camp — A campsite far east of Bravil containing bandits.
- Seran Camp — A campsite east of Bravil containing bandits.
A list of all quests involving the region of Blackwood.
- Amelion's Debt: Help Biene Amelion satisfy a debt by retrieving an heirloom.
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine: Viranus Donton and some Fighters Guild members were sent to eliminate trolls at Forsaken Mine, and now you must find them.
- Infiltration: Deceive your way into the Blackwood Company and discover why they are so powerful... or so crazy.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
- Leyawiin Recommendation: Help a mage regain her sanity to obtain a recommendation from Leyawiin.
- The Bloodworm Helm: Find the Bloodworm Helm and return it to the Arcane University.
- The Renegade Shadowscale: Eradicate a fugitive Shadowscale named Scar-Tail and bring back his heart as proof for Teinaava.
- Permanent Retirement: Adamus Phillida spent years looking for the Brotherhood; assure him they've always been "right behind him."
- Nocturnal: Recover the Eye of Nocturnal from a pair of thieves in Leyawiin.
- Sanguine: Crash a dinner party at Castle Leyawiin by playing a prank for Sanguine.
- Sheogorath: Fulfill an apocalyptic prophecy to satisfy Sheogorath's morbid sense of humor.
- Black Bow Bandits: Tag along with Mazoga the Orc to track down and kill Black Bow Bandits (non-journal).
- Buying a house in Leyawiin: Purchase a house that perfectly matches its scruffy surroundings in Leyawiin.
- Knights of the White Stallion: Join this Knightly order by killing a notorious bandit.
- Mazoga the Orc: Count Marius Caro is concerned about Mazoga, an Orc at Castle Leyawiin who claims to be a knight.
- Raid on Greyland: Help the Leyawiin Guard get rid of a drug trafficker.
- Tears of the Savior: S'drassa of the Leyawiin Mages Guild is looking for Garridan's Tears.
- The Collector: Help Umbacano, a collector of ancient artifacts, recover the "Ten Ancestors", a set of ancient Ayleid statues.
- The Forlorn Watchman: Lay to rest the spirit of a former sailor.
- Vampire Cure: A long quest to gain the cure for vampirism.
- Whom Gods Annoy: Rosentia Gallenus has been plagued by a foul smelling odor and some unusual house guests.
- The Path of the RighteousKotN: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Wisdom of the AgesKotN: Retrieve the Shield of the Crusader from Fort Bulwark.