Oblivion: Nibenay Valley
|● Weather Table ●|
The Nibenay Valley is a region in eastern Cyrodiil centered around the River Niben. At the southern end of the region lies Niben Bay, while to the north, the region extends into the Heartlands around Lake Rumare. South of the region lies the dark and brooding Blackwood; in the west, the West Weald and Elsweyr; to the east, the Nibenay Basin; and to the northwest, the Great Forest. Running from north to south are the Green Road in the west and the Yellow Road in the east. The city of Bravil lies in the western portion of the region.
Bergamot grows particularly densely around Bravil, as does Mandrake and Nightshade. The eastern bank of the Niben River is thick with Foxglove, Monkshood, and Summer Bolete. Many other plants thrive in the region, including Nirnroot.
- 1 Nibenay Valley Places
- 2 Nibenay Valley Quests
Nibenay Valley Places
A list of places that can be found within the region of Nibenay Valley.
Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Cadlew Chapel — A defiled chapel east of Bravil containing necromancers.
- Imperial Bridge Inn — An inn east of the Yellow Road, east across the Niben Bay from Bravil (quest-related).
- The Mouth of the Panther — A river inlet southeast of Bravil containing a shipwreck (quest-related).
- Green Road — Main road from the Imperial City to Bravil and ultimately to Leyawiin.
- Yellow Road — Eastern road from the Imperial City to Leyawiin.
Bodies Of Water
- Larsius River — A river running from the border of Elsweyr past Bravil and into Niben Bay.
- Niben Bay — The large lake that forms the outflow from Lake Rumare into Topal Bay.
- Panther River — A river that snakes through the Nibenay Basin east of Bravil.
- Silverfish River — A river that flows down from the Valus Mountains into Niben Bay.
- Anutwyll — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Bravil containing monsters.
- Bawn — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin southeast of Bravil containing undead.
- Morahame — A small Ayleid ruin east of Bravil containing monsters.
- Nenalata — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin east of Bravil containing undead (quest-related).
- Fathis Aren's Tower — A medium-sized fort south of Bravil containing conjurers, daedra, and dremora (quest-related).
- Fort Flecia — A small fort east of Bravil containing goblins.
- Fort Gold-Throat — A small fort east of Bravil containing goblins.
- Fort Irony — A small fort southeast of Bravil containing goblins (quest-related).
- Bedrock Break — A small cave east of Bravil containing animals and monsters.
- Bloodmayne Cave — A medium-sized cave west of Bravil containing bandits (quest-related).
- Bawnwatch Camp — A nearly empty campsite southeast of Bravil (quest-related).
Nibenay Valley Quests
A list of all quests involving the region of Nibenay Valley.
- Peryite: Peryite wants you to enter the Realm of Peryite and rescue the souls of his worshippers from their folly.
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- Buying a house in Bravil: Purchase a small house on the far side of the canal in Bravil.
- Caught in the Hunt: Ursanne Loche's husband is missing!
- Secrets of the Ayleids: Umbacano wants you to try to buy the Crown of Nenalata from a rival collector.
- The Forlorn Watchman: Lay to rest the spirit of a former sailor.
- Through A Nightmare, Darkly: Help Kud-Ei from the Bravil Mages Guild save her missing friend.
- No Stone Unturned: Help an Altmer Sorcerer at the Imperial Bridge Inn recover his research notes.