Oblivion: Knights of the Nine Quests
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Knights of the Nine adds 11 quests to the game, all following a main questline.
- Pilgrimage: Complete the Pilgrimage of the Nine Divines to show that you are worthy.
- The Shrine of the Crusader: Retrieve the Helm of the Crusader from Pelinal's lost shrine.
- Priory of the Nine: Retrieve the Cuirass of the Crusader from the Priory of the Nine. The following four quests must be completed before Priory of the Nine is considered complete:
- Nature's Fury: Retrieve the Boots of the Crusader from the Shrine of Kynareth.
- The Path of the Righteous: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Wisdom of the Ages: Retrieve the Shield of the Crusader from Fort Bulwark.
- Stendarr's Mercy: Retrieve the Gauntlets of the Crusader from the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- The Faithful Squire: Retrieve the Greaves of the Crusader from Lathon.
- The Sword of the Crusader: Retrieve the Sword of the Crusader and reconsecrate it.
- The Blessing of Talos: Obtain the ninth relic: The Blessing of Talos.
- Umaril the Unfeathered: Defeat Umaril and kill him for good, in both the physical and spiritual planes.